The 3 billion lira capital of TÜRASAŞ, which will carry out its activities in order to increase the local and national production and design of the rail system vehicles and to increase the localization rate in its critical components, will be owned by the state.
The President's Decision regarding the issue was published in the Official Gazette and entered into force.
Accordingly, enacted by the decision "Turkey Rail System Utilities Industry Decision on Making the decision to change on the Establishment of Joint Stock Companies" and "Turkey Rail Vehicle Industry Joint Stock Company Main Status" nude force to be placed, Decree 233 rd at No. 3 Law and Article 54 of Decision No. 399 and in accordance with the 4th article of the Decree Law.
No. 5 dated 3 and the Decision of the President promulgated the Rail Vehicle Industry in Turkey following paragraphs have been added to the provisional Article 2020 Decision on the Establishment of Joint Stock Company.
Within one month from the registration date of TÜRASAŞ; Transfer and account closing (opening) transactions of TÜVASAŞ, TÜLOMSAŞ and TÜDEMSAŞ, whose legal entities expire pursuant to the first paragraph, are completed, closing (opening) inventories and balance sheets are prepared, and closing balance sheets will be submitted to the Board of Directors of TCDD and TÜRASAŞ.
1.727.080.116,85 TL capital belonging to TÜVASAŞ, TÜLOMSAŞ and TÜDEMSAŞ, which will be transferred to TÜRASAŞ in accordance with this Decision, is deducted from TCDD capital upon the registration of TÜRASAŞ.
The expenses related to the establishment and organization of TÜRASAŞ are paid by TCDD by recording debt in the name and account of TÜRASAŞ to be requested from the date of registration. ”
Legal Status of TÜRASAŞ
- TÜRASAŞ; is an economic state entity with legal personality, autonomous in its activities and limited in its capital.
- TÜRASAŞ is subject to the provisions of private law, subject to the Decree Law No. 233 and the Decree Law No. 399, and the provisions of this Main Status.
- TÜRASAŞ is not subject to the provisions of the Public Financial Management and Control Law No. 10 dated 12/2003/5018 and the State Tender Law No. 8 dated 9/1983/2886.
- TÜRASAŞ, Public Procurement Law numbered 4 and dated 1/2002/4734, 5/1/2002 dated 4735 and the Public Procurement Contracts Law, No. 2 dated 4 of the Fund and audited on the Regulation of Public Enterprises Turkey Grand National Assembly The Law is subject to the provisions of the Court of Accounts Law No. 1987 dated 3346/3/12.
- The headquarters of TÜRASAŞ is in Ankara.
- The capital of TÜRASAŞ is 3.000.000.000 TL and all of it is owned by the State.
- The ministry to which TÜRASAŞ is concerned is the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure.
To the subject in the Official Gazette CLICK HERE