Emirates offers flights to 10 cities through Dubai by adding 40 new cities, including Istanbul, for its passengers.
With the increasing frequency of trips to 14 routes available in June, it creates more travel options.
The new protocols to facilitate the travel of UAE citizens and UAE residents reflect the well-planned approach of the UAE to continue travel and other economic activities.
Emirates has announced that it will offer scheduled flights for its passengers in 10 more cities: Colombo (from 20 June), Sialkot (24 June), Istanbul (from 25 June); Auckland, Beirut, Brussels, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City (all from July 1) and Barcelona and Washington DC (all from July 15).
Emirates' flights from Sri Lanka, Vietnam and Pakistan will only carry passengers to the UAE and subsequent destinations.
Thus, while the total number of destinations offered by Emirates for its passengers is 40, customers who want to return to their countries or must travel are offered more options.
Flights to Istanbul Airport twice a week will take place on Thursday and Sunday, starting on June 25. The flight will depart from Dubai at 14:15 local time and arrive at Istanbul Airport at 17:55 local time. The flight from Istanbul Airport will depart from IST at 19:25 local time and arrive at DXB at 00:55 the next day.
The flights, which will be held three times a week from July 2 until July 12, will take place every Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at the same time. Five flights a week are scheduled from July 15 to July 31 at the same time on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Emirates Commercial Affairs Director Adnan Kazım said: “Thanks to the support and partnership of UAE authorities, Emirates offers a smooth and safe journey for our passengers and we look forward to starting more destinations in the coming weeks. The recently announced announcement by the UAE government to facilitate the travel of UAE citizens and residents in the UAE reveals the meticulous approach our country has taken to continue economic activities. Emirates' primary priority will always be the health and safety of its customers, team and communities.
Emirates will also launch flights for the following cities in July: London Heathrow, Manchester, Frankfurt, Paris, Zurich, Madrid, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dublin, New York JFK, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Hong Kong.
As long as they meet the travel and immigration entry requirements in their destination countries, passengers can easily transfer from Dubai to travel between countries in the Middle East, Asia Pacific and countries in Europe or the Americas.
Health and safety first:
- Emirates takes a comprehensive set of measures at every step of the journey, ensuring that its passengers and employees are safe both on the ground and in the air.
- Free hygiene kits consisting of masks, gloves, hand disinfectant and antibacterial wipes will be distributed to all passengers on Istanbul flights.
- On flights departing from Dubai, hygiene kits are provided at check-in counters.
- The use of a mask is mandatory on flights.
- Check-in is required for cabin baggage, and passengers will only be able to bring basic items such as laptops, handbags, briefcases or baby items to the plane.
- Private vehicle service with driver continues at appropriate points in accordance with hygiene rules.
- Emirates does not currently serve any lounges.
- Online check-in service is currently unavailable.
Hibya News Agency