Turkey Presidency of the Republic State Archives Directorate will be permanent employees in the framework of 4857 with the 09/08/2009 dated and 27314 XNUMX in the Official Gazette issued by the Public Institutions to be applied in the Workers Received Principles and Procedures Concerning Regulation to operate in Ankara and Istanbul service units.
In workers to be recruited;
1) No. 2527 of Turkish Foreign noble profession they can freely and Art in Turkey, Public, private organizations or prejudice to the provisions of the Law on record Being Employed in business to be a Turkish citizen,
2) To have completed the age of 18,
3) Crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against the national defense, crimes against the state secrets and spying, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy Not to be convicted of misrepresentation of tender, misrepresentation of performance, laundering assets of crime or smuggling,
4) There is no ongoing investigation or prosecution due to the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, private life and the hidden area of life, crimes against sexual immunity and crimes against drugs and drugs,
5) To carry the special conditions in special laws,
6) Not having any relation with military service (having done, postponed or exempted),
7) Not to be deprived of exercising public rights,
8) To graduate from the departments specified as of the last day of the application,
9) As of the last day of the application, the candidates have the conditions required by the profession related to their preferred job titles shown in the table attached to the announcement,
10) Not having received pension, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution, the conditions
FORM OF APPLICATION, PLACE AND DATE
Applications Turkey Business Association (TEO) on the website 22/06/2020 - 26/06/2020 will be made online through the system between.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE