According to the results of the entrance examination, the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, according to the results of the entrance exam, to be employed in the Agency's main and advisory service units (Istanbul), Assistant Banking Sworn Auditor, Assistant Banking Specialist (Banking, Informatics and Legal Fields) and Human Resources, Board Affairs and Services under the Support Services Department. Professional personnel will be recruited as BRSA Assistant Experts to be employed in the Decisions, Education, Financial Affairs and Administrative Affairs Directorates (Istanbul).
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
The entrance exam is in two stages, written and oral. The written phase of the entrance exam will be held on Saturday, January 7, 2023 for Assistant Banking Specialist (Informatics and Legal Fields) and BRSA Assistant Specialist positions, and on Saturday-Sunday, January 7-8, 2023 for the Banks Sworn Assistant Auditor and Assistant Banking Specialist (Banking Field) positions. will be held in Istanbul (Marmara University Göztepe Campus) as morning and afternoon sessions.
All necessary information regarding the entrance exam will be made via announcement on the official website of the Institution (bddk.org.tr). Candidates will not be notified separately. Candidates are required to follow the information regarding the exam process by logging in via the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency - Career Gate Public Recruitment and Career Gate (/isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) on e-Government.
1) Being a Turkish citizen.
2) Not being deprived of public rights.
3) Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent Not to be convicted of bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging, laundering of property values arising from crime, or smuggling.
4) In terms of military status; Not having any connection with military service, not having reached the age of military service, or having completed active duty or postponed or transferred to the reserve class if he / she has reached the military service age.
5) Not having mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
6) In the first paragraph of Article 5411 of the Banking Law No. 8;
- a) Not being bankrupt in accordance with the provisions of the Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law No.2004, not declaring a concordat, not having the restructuring application approved by means of reconciliation or a decision to postpone bankruptcy,
- b) Failure to hold qualified shares or control in banks where Article 5411 of the Banking Law No.71 is applied, or banks that have been transferred to the Savings Deposit Insurance Fund (Fund) prior to the entry into force of this Law,
- c) Bankers subject to liquidation and financial institutions subject to liquidation except for voluntary liquidation, development and investment banks whose operating licenses have been revoked, partnership rights of their partners, excluding dividends, as well as management and supervision transferred to the Fund, or whose permission and authority to conduct banking and accept deposits and participation funds have been revoked. does not have qualified shares in credit institutions or does not hold control before it is transferred to the Fund or before the permission and authority to conduct banking and accept deposit and participation funds is revoked,
- d) Even if they have been pardoned, except for negligent offenses, they have not been sentenced to heavy imprisonment or more than five years in prison pursuant to the abolished Turkish Penal Code No. 765 and other laws, or to imprisonment for more than three years in accordance with the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237 and other laws, or the abolished Banks No. 3182 Opposition to the provisions of the Law, the Banks Law No. 4389, which was repealed by this Law, the Capital Markets Law No. 2499, and the legislation on lending transactions requiring imprisonment, or pursuant to the repealed Turkish Penal Code No. 765, Turkish Penal Code No. 5237 or other laws, disgraceful crimes such as qualified embezzlement, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of faith, fraudulent bankruptcy, smuggling crimes other than exploitation and consumption smuggling, rigging of official tenders and purchases, money laundering or against the personality of the State revealing state secrets with crimes committed a, Offenses against the sovereignty of the State and the dignity of its organs, crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against state secrets and espionage, crimes against relations with foreign states, tax evasion crimes or these crimes not being convicted of participation, conditions.
7) Persons who do not meet the conditions specified in sub-paragraphs (a), (b), (c) and (d) of the first paragraph of article 5411 of this Law in Article 26 of the Banking Law No. 8, general manager in banks, They cannot be employed as assistant general managers or officials with signature authority. Banks are obliged to immediately revoke the signing authority of these persons. As a result of the agency audits, the signatory powers of bank members who are found to have violated the provisions of this Law or other relevant legislation and endangered the safe operation of the bank, and against whom legal prosecution is requested, are temporarily revoked by a Board decision. Not to be among those prohibited from working within the scope of the provision "They cannot be employed in any bank as personnel having signing authority without the permission of the Board."
8) Not to have a situation that prevents his appointment to public service in archive research and/or security investigation.
EXAM APPLICATION AND EVALUATION
Candidates can submit their applications by entering the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency – Career Gate Public Recruitment and Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) on e-Government between 03-13 December 2022 until 23:59:59. using the job application screen, which will become active in the calendar.
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned application requirements; Based on the KPSS score type determined for the field they will apply for and/or the highest score they have obtained from any of the types, the applicants are placed in a ranking starting from the candidate with the highest score. In the ranking, those who are among the number of candidates specified in the table in Annex-2 (20 times the number of positions planned to be recruited) are accepted for the written exam. Candidates with the same score as the last candidate are also eligible to take the written exam. Candidates can only apply to one field.
In the Banking Assistant Specialist (Banking-Law-Informatics Fields) and BRSA Assistant Specialist exams, there will be no session preference other than the foreign language session. In the Sworn Banks Assistant Auditor exam, which will consist of 4 sessions, candidates regardless of their graduation status;
- 3 of the statistics sessions,
- The English,
- He will prefer 1 of the German sessions.
The candidates who are entitled to take the written exam as a result of the examination to be made on the applications will be announced on the official website of the Institution. In addition, candidates will be able to access information about their exam results through the Career Gate Platform.
Günceleme: 02/12/2022 12:15