Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Metro Istanbul A.Ş published a new job posting on the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) page. According to the announcement, IMM Metro Istanbul A.Ş will recruit 44 personnel who are at least high school graduates KPSS unconditionally! Personnel recruitment job applications started on June 26 and will be made online through the IMM Career page until July 10, 2021.
So, what are the required conditions for Metro Istanbul personnel recruitment? Candidates graduated from which departments can apply for this posting? What are the working hours and working conditions? All details are given below.
METRO ISTANBUL STAFF PURCHASE ANNOUNCEMENT
Metro Istanbul A.Ş, one of the largest establishments of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, is expanding its service networks day by day and recruiting personnel as a requirement of growth. Metro Istanbul published a new job posting on the public job postings page of İŞKUR on June 26, 2021 for its personnel needs, and according to this posting; 44 personnel will be recruited in accordance with the following conditions. The personnel to be recruited will be permanently employed within the IMM and will be assigned as train driver staff.
- Vocational high schools, Technical High Schools or Vocational High Schools; Having graduated from the departments of Electrical-Electronics, Automotive, Engine, Information Technologies, Computer Rail Systems, Mechatronics, Automation, Machinery. Having at least a Class B driver's license and Psychotechnical certificate,
- To have a Psychotechnical Certificate,
- For male candidates, having done their military service,
- Having health conditions (asthma, phobia of staying indoors, etc.) that will not prevent working underground (tunnel-metro)
- residing on the European side,
- Being suitable to work in shift system including night shift
METRO ISTANBUL JOB APPLICATION
Metro Istanbul train driver job applications will be made online through the IBB Career page, Kariyer.ibb.istanbul. Documentation will not be required at the time of application. You can make your applications through the career page given to you until 10 July 2021.
- Working Address: Metro Istanbul all lines and campuses
- Working Time: 9 Hours Daily