The Ministry of Interior sent a circular on 81 Governorships with the subject "Measures to be Applied in Wedding Ceremonies".
As a result of the measures taken in the circular, controlled normalization process was initiated in line with the positive developments recorded in the direction of the decrease in the speed of the spread and transmission of the virus and the decrease in the rate of increase of cases, and the halls of the wedding halls, which were held on June 09, under the presidency of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, were determined as of June 15, 2020. It was stated that a decision was made to start serving in accordance with the rules.
In this context, it was stated that the legislative provisions (Regulation on Opening and Working Licenses, etc.) that allow the activities of the venues to be used for marriage ceremony and additional measures were taken for the measures regarding occupational health and safety, and the measures were listed as follows:
1. The weddings will be held outdoors as much as possible to reduce the risk of contamination and the time will be kept as short as possible.
2. The distance plan regarding the general usage areas and seating arrangement will be prepared by the operators of the places to be married. The guest capacity of the facility will be determined according to the distance plan. An appropriate number of guests will be admitted to this capacity and the capacity information will be hung at a visible place at the entrance of the facility. Place markings will be made to help ensure distance at the entrance of the venue and at every point where the queue can occur.
3. Information posters on rules, distance, mask use and cleaning practices will be hung at the entrances of the places where the wedding will be held and at the appropriate places.
4. At the entrance of the guests, fever measurements will be made, and those higher than 38 degrees will be directed to the nearest health institution.
5. There will be disinfectant / hand antiseptic at the entrance of the place and guests will be allowed to enter inside after cleaning their hands with disinfectant / hand antiseptic.
6. The places where the marriage will be made will be worn by wearing a mask, and the owners will have enough masks at the entrance of the place. A mask will be distributed to the guests without a mask at the entrance of the venue. A mask (including bride, groom, marriage official and witnesses) will be provided during the wedding ceremony.
7. Places to be Married;
A. Food, cocktail, etc. In venues where the wedding ceremony is organized by offering catering;
In the seating arrangement of the guests, at least 1,5 meters between the tables and 60 cm between the chairs will be arranged.
The distance and seating rules will not apply to the group of guests from the nuclear family living in the same house.
Each table will have a sufficient number of colognes or hand sanitizers containing at least 70% alcohol.
Meals, treats, cocktails, etc. during or after the wedding. In the event of the situation, the provisions of the circular sent to the governorships on 30 May will be followed.
B. In places without tables (chairs / seats) used as a wedding hall;
In wedding places with fixed seats / seats, guests can be accepted with one seat / seat empty.
In wedding places where there is no fixed chair / seat arrangement, guests can be accepted with a seating arrangement of 1 meter between chairs / seats.
8. If possible, rooms with natural ventilation (with windows) will be preferred for areas such as the waiting rooms of the bride and groom.
9. During the wedding ceremony, behaviors that cause welcoming or contact at the ceremony and handshake or contact at the jewelry ceremony will be avoided and the distance will be maintained.
10. Jewelry ceremony, gifts, chests etc. to be placed in a suitable place in the hall. It will be made in a collection box.
11. Collective photo shoots will not be made, and the distance rule, except for the bride and groom, will be respected during photo shoots and cake cutting.
12. Hand sanitizer or disinfectant will be available in the common areas (main hall, building entrance, canteen / cafeteria, sinks, etc.) in the wedding places. In order to reduce contact as much as possible, they will be provided with photocells if possible.
13. For guests of the nuclear family living in the same house, no distance requirement will be required in the common areas (including the seating arrangement).
14. Within the scope of this circular, dance / play, etc., which may cause contact in the places where the wedding will be held. music broadcasting (including live music) will not be made for the purpose. However, only music broadcasting (including live music) will be made for the guests to listen to.
15. Masjids within the body of the wedding ceremony can be opened in accordance with the circular provisions sent to the governorships in May.
16. If possible, the entrance door of the public toilets will be arranged as an automatic door system. If it cannot be regulated, the front doors will be kept open by placing a cover properly. In addition, toilets will be provided with continuous liquid soap, toilet paper, paper towels and trash, and taps and liquid soap units will be provided with photocells if possible to reduce contact. The use of hand dryers will not be allowed.
17. Ventilation of areas with central ventilation systems will be arranged in a way to ensure natural air circulation. Doors and windows will be left open and natural ventilation will be provided and the rules specified in the Air Conditioning Guide of the Ministry of Health will be followed regarding the use of ventilation systems.
18. During the wedding ceremonies to be held in closed areas, a minimum of 15 minutes will be left between the two wedding ceremonies for a healthy ventilation of the space, and natural air circulation will be provided by opening doors / windows according to the conditions or with central systems.
19. Waste bins will be placed in general use areas, it will be stated that these bins will be used only for cleaning materials such as masks and gloves, and these wastes will not be combined with other wastes while disposing.
20. Children's playgrounds in indoor areas where the wedding will be held will be closed, and cleaning and disinfection of the frequently touched surfaces in the children's playgrounds in outdoor areas will be provided. Hand antiseptic will be available in accessible areas. Since Covid-19 will increase the risk of contamination, activities requiring close contact of more than 1 meter will not be carried out.
21. If the parking service is provided, the vehicle will be delivered to the guest after every point in the vehicle (door handle, steering, gear, etc.) is cleaned.
22. The use of elevators will be limited, a third of its capacity will be allowed to ride, and this number will be indicated at the entrance of the elevator. In order to maintain the distance in the elevator, the areas where people should stop will be determined by landmarks with a distance of at least 1 meter between them.
23. The implementation will be reviewed and updated as necessary by the Governorate / District Governorships, following all the regulations made / to be made by the Ministry of Health Coronavirus Scientific Committee, relevant Ministries and authorized public institutions and organizations.
24. Precautions for Personnel Working in Marriage Places
Staff will be informed about Covid-19's transmission routes and prevention measures.
Hand disinfection or antiseptic will be available at staff entrance.
Body temperature measurements at the entrance / exits of the personnel will be done with thermal sensors or contactless fever meters, and these data will be recorded daily and stored for a minimum of 14 days. In addition, information will be obtained from the staff in this context so that the people with whom the staff live together can be monitored in terms of coronavirus (Covid-19).
Employees who have / develop symptoms of fever, cough, runny nose, and respiratory distress will be referred to the healthcare facility for medical evaluation by wearing a medical mask.
Adequate protective equipment will be available for personnel working in the venues. All personnel must wear medical / cloth masks, face protective transparent visors, etc. required during the work. will use personal protective equipment (The mask will be replaced as it becomes moist or dirty, and hand cleaning will be taken care of while wearing the new mask.).
Daily cleaning of personnel clothes will be provided.
Personnel will be constantly warned about paying attention to hand cleaning (In order to ensure hand cleaning, it will be taken into consideration that the hands will be washed with water and soap for at least 20 seconds, and alcohol-based hand anticeptic will be used in cases where there is no water and soap.) Toilet, rest, By organizing common dining and social areas according to distance conditions (place markings, strip, barrier etc. arrangements will be made in this regard, the capacity of these areas will be determined and allowed to be used by the staff in accordance with the determined capacity. Cleaning and disinfection of these areas will be provided regularly. In addition, alcohol-based hand sanitizer / disinfectant will be available here.
If the staff sees the symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19) in themselves or in the people they live with, they will report this to the venue manager immediately.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) test will be performed by the management of the wedding place in certain periods and in the presence of any suspicious situation (high fever, coughing, shortness of breath, loss of smell, weakness, etc.). The results will be recorded and maintained, the test result is positive, or the result of the test result is in contact with a positive person, the test result is positive and improved, but after the last negative test result, the 14-day follow-up period has not passed and the person living with him or his co-existence is suspicious The staff will not be allowed to work until the test result is obtained.
Governorships and district governorships will take the necessary decisions in accordance with Articles 27 and 72 of the General Sanitary Law to continue their activities in accordance with the above mentioned rules.
Administrative fines will be imposed pursuant to Article 282 of the General Sanitary Law on those who do not comply with the measures. According to the condition of the contradiction, action will be taken in accordance with the relevant articles of the Law. Necessary judicial proceedings will be initiated within the scope of article 195 of the Turkish Criminal Code regarding the behavior that constitutes crime.