An advertisement was published by the General Directorate of Forestry. The announcement published under the heading “Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, General Directorate of Forestry, 2020 contracted personnel recruitment announcement” stated that at least 122 public personnel will be recruited among high school graduate candidates.
- To meet the general conditions stated in the article 657 of the Law No. 48,
- While working in the status of contracted personnel according to the paragraph (B) of Article 657 of the Law No. 4; Contracted Personnel put into effect in the paragraph (B) of article 1 of Law No. 657 and with the Decision of the Council of Ministers dated 4 and about those whose service contracts have expired or who have applied for placement in contract personnel positions in Annex-6.6.1978. It should be taken into consideration that the provisions in the third and fourth paragraphs of the Annex 7 of the Principles Regarding the Operation shall apply. Those who are placed in these positions will not be appointed for those who do not fall within the scope of the exceptions specified in the third and fourth paragraphs of the Annex Article 15754 of the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel.
- The applications of those who do not have the specified qualifications and cannot document will not be accepted. In addition, the contracts of those who are understood to have fake / invalid documents issued by them on any date and that they have prepared a false document will be subject to legal action against them, even if the contract has been signed and the duty has been paid, and this fee will be compensated with the legal interest.
APPLICATION SPECIAL TERMS
- To have received a minimum score of 2018 in KPSSP3 and KPSSP94 points, including the KPSS (B) group in 60,
- Not to be over 36 years of age as of the last application date,
- For those who have graduated from any field of secondary education institutions and apply to the position of Support Personnel (Driver);
- Having a C-class license,
- Being a Male,
- For those who apply for a lawyer position;
- To have a lawyer license
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE