Article 31 of the “Regulation on Principles and Procedures Regarding the Employment of Contracted Information Technology Personnel in Large-Scale Information Processing Units of Public Institutions and Organizations” published in the Official Gazette dated 12/2008/27097 and numbered 8, to be employed within the Ministry of Interior Information Technologies General Directorate. Pursuant to this, 22 (twenty-two) Contracted Informatics Personnel will be recruited according to the success order of the written and oral exams to be held by the Ministry of Interior General Directorate of Information Technologies.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
- a) To meet the conditions specified in the article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
- b) To graduate from the four-year computer engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, electrical-electronic engineering and industrial engineering departments of the faculties or higher education institutions whose equivalence has been accepted by the Higher Education Council,
- c) Except for those specified in subparagraph (b), from the engineering departments of faculties that provide four-year education, from the departments of science-literature, education and educational sciences, departments that provide education on computers and technology, and from the departments of statistics, mathematics and physics, or from a dormitory whose equivalence has been accepted by the Higher Education Council. To graduate from higher education institutions other than (can apply for positions that will be paid 2 times the monthly gross contract wage ceiling)
- ç) To have at least three (3) years of professional experience in software, software design and development and management of this process, or in the installation and management of large-scale network systems, for at least three (5) years for those who will not exceed twice the wage ceiling, and at least five (657) years for others, (In determining the professional experience, it is stated that as IT personnel, it is permanent subject to the Law No. 4 or as an informatics personnel in worker status by paying premiums to social security institutions in the private sector, with contracted services subject to subparagraph (B) of the 399th article of the same Law or the Decree-Law No. XNUMX.) documented service periods are taken into account),
- d) To document that they know at least two of the current programming languages provided that they have knowledge about the hardware of the computer peripherals and the established network management and security,
- e) If the active duty for male candidates has not reached the age of military service or has reached the age of military service, to have served the active military service or is exempted or postponed or transferred to the reserve class.
APPLICATION FORM AND HISTORY
Candidates; They will access the "2021 Contracted Information Technology Personnel Exam Application Form" on the website of our Ministry at the address icisleri.gov.tr, through the application link to be published in the relevant exam announcement section between 16-22 August 2021 and apply electronically with their e-Government password. Since applications will be received electronically, applications by mail or in person will not be accepted.
Since the applications will be made with the e-Government password, it is obligatory for the candidates to have a (turkiye.gov.tr) account. In order to use the said account, candidates must obtain an e-Government password. Candidates can obtain the envelope containing the e-Government password from the PTT Central Directorates by submitting their identity card with their TR Identity Number on it, by applying in person.