Applications continue for 15 female bus drivers to be recruited to the EGO General Directorate. The number of female bus drivers will be increased by the EGO General Directorate in order to increase women's employment and ensure that women take a more active role in working life. Following the 2020 female personnel who started to work in 10, 15 more female drivers are planned to be assigned to the EGO General Directorate.
Candidates who meet the following criteria can apply.
Qualifications sought in candidates:
- To be at least high school graduate,
- To have the bus driver's license (E or D class) specified in the law,
- To be able to adapt to the shift working order,
- To meet the criteria in the Road Transport Regulation (to be over the age of 26 and not be older than 40),
- Obtaining a health report from full-fledged hospitals in compliance with the regulation on the health conditions and examinations to be sought in driver candidates and drivers, indicating that it does not prevent them from being a driver,
- Having SRC certificate,
- To be knowledgeable about advanced and safe driving techniques,
- have strong communication skills
Application Period: 19 August 2021 – 15 September 2021
Contact: EGO General Directorate Bus Operations Department (0312) 507 11 88 – (0312) 507 11 12
Günceleme: 26/08/2021 15:35