13th Regional Directorate of Highways It will take 5 ex-convict workers. Application deadline is June 21, 2021
To be employed in the workplaces affiliated to the 13th Regional Directorate of Highways with an indefinite permanent employment contract; A total of 5 ex-convicts or workers who were injured (tmy) without being disabled in the fight against terrorism will be recruited.
At the Provincial Directorates of Turkish Labor and Employment Agency, our request will be announced in the Open Job Postings on 15.06.2021 and will remain in the announcement for 5 days.
Candidates who meet the demand conditions can apply from the Provincial/Branch Directorate of the Turkish Labor and Employment Agency or via the internet address iskur.gov.tr within 5 days from the date of publication of the announcement.
The points to be considered by the candidates who want to apply are specified in the conditions and explanations section to be searched for those who will be taken as former convict-TMY below.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Conditions and explanations to be sought for those who will be recruited as ex-convicts-TMY workers: 5
1. Candidates who meet the requirements of the request will be able to apply from İŞKUR provincial directorates/service centers, service points or via the esube.iskur.gov.tr link “Job Seeker” within 5 days from the date of publication, by logging in with their TR ID number and password. If the application deadline falls on a holiday, the applications will be extended until the end of the next business day.
2. Even if pardoned, provided that they are not convicted of crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, sexual assault or sexual abuse of a child; embezzlement, embezzlement, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of the performance of the act, property resulting from crime, who are sentenced to imprisonment for one year or more for an intentionally committed crime, or regardless of the penalty period. Among those convicted of money laundering or smuggling crimes, those who have completed their sentences, those whose sentence has been suspended, those who have been released on probation, those who benefit from probation, those who document their status with an ex-convict certificate, or those who have been injured without being disabled in the fight against terrorism: Military Service Law No. 21 dated 6/1927/1111 or 16/6/1927 Those who were injured without being disabled as a result of the cause and effect of the terrorist incidents listed in Article 1076 of the Anti-Terrorism Law dated 12/4/1991 and numbered 3713 while performing their military service, which is within the scope of the Reserve Officers and Reserve Military Officers Law No. 21, dated 6. /8/2014-29080) health report v e to document their situation (Amended expression: OG-6/8/2014-29080) with a command letter showing that they were injured in the fight against terrorism,
3. Being a Turkish citizen, being between the ages of 2527-18, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law No.
4. Not to be deprived of public rights, (Article 53/a of the TCK)
5. Completing his military service, being exempted or postponed (for male candidates),
6. Not to receive retirement, old-age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
7. Candidates should not have an obstacle to working in shifts.
8. Candidates should not have any health problems that prevent them from performing their duties continuously. (Those who are successful in the exam and are appointed will be employed as a straight worker.)
9. Candidates must have the required education level and special conditions in accordance with the required title as of the last day of the application.
10. Among the applicants sent by İŞKUR, 4 times the number of vacant labor force, the candidate with the right of priority, reserve and priority will be drawn directly on 29/06/2021 at the address Fabrikalar Mahallesi Gazi Bulvarı 07090 Kepez/ANTALYA at 10:30 in the presence of a notary public. will be determined.
11. Exam date, time and place and candidates who are entitled to take the exam will be announced in the announcements section of our institution's website (www.kgm.gov.tr). This announcement is in the nature of notification and no separate notification will be made to the address of the concerned persons by mail.
12. Candidates on the final list for the oral exam; Which documents to submit, the place of delivery, dates and other information procedures will be announced later in the announcements section of our General Directorate's website (www.kgm.gov.tr), and no written notification will be made to the candidates.
13. As a result of the oral exam, the candidates who are successful as the main and substitute; It will be announced in the announcements section of the website of our General Directorate (www.kgm.gov.tr), and no written notification will be made to the candidates.
14. We reserve the right to invalidate the applications of those who provide false documents or make statements, to take legal action regarding the cancellation of their employment, to file a criminal complaint with the Office of the Chief Public Prosecutor, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Turkish Penal Code.
15. The appointed worker will not be able to request a transfer (appointment) to a workplace in another province for 5 years.
16. Recruited 160,71 TL. will be employed with bare wages, The probation period of the workers to be recruited is 60 days; Those who fail within the probationary period will have their employment terminated.
17. If it is revealed later that the candidates who are successful in the exam do not meet the above conditions, their exams will be deemed invalid.
18 As of the announcement of the results, the candidates can object to the Examination Board within 5 (five) business days. Appeals are resolved within 5 (five) business days after reaching the Examination Board and notified to the concerned in writing. The petition that does not have a Turkish Republic ID number, name, surname, signature and address, and any objection made after the expiry date is not considered.
19. Candidates who are eligible to start the office will submit the requested documents personally until the date to be specified later. Applications made by mail, cargo or courier will not be taken into consideration. However, those who are unable to submit their documents due to illness or birth excuse (provided that they submit a birth report or a sick report stating their condition) will be able to deliver their documents through their relatives. Candidates whose documents are received will be provided with a written notification to start their duties. Birth, illness, etc. are unable to come for reasons; If they certify this situation, they will be provided to start their duty after the end of their legal excuses. Those who do not start their duty within 15 days despite their appointment, those who quit their job within the probationary period, those who do not submit documents within the specified period of time will be appointed from the reserve list in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation, instead of those who renounce or who are determined to not meet the application requirements.