In the central organization of the Ministry of Youth and Sports; contractual positions, whose name / title, working method, fee and number are stated in the table below, in accordance with the provisions of Annex 375 of the Decree Law No. 6 and the Regulation on the Principles and Procedures Regarding the Employment of Contractual Informatics Personnel in Large Scale Information Processing Units of Public Institutions and Organizations, Seventy percent (2020%) of the (KPSSP3) score obtained from the Public Personnel Selection Exam (B) in the year of the Public Personnel Selection Examination (B) and the score obtained from the Foreign Language Proficiency Exam (YDS) in English and the validity period of the exam or other foreign language exams in this language. According to the ranking to be made based on the sum of thirty percent (70%) of the YDS equivalent score, which is accepted by the Board and whose validity period continues, starting from the candidate with the highest score for each position, 30 times the number of vacancies announced, starting from the candidate's oral / practical exam success. 5 (fifteen) "Contracted IT Personnel" will be recruited in the order. Truck.
- a) To fulfill the conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
- b) To graduate from the four-year computer engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, electrical-electronic engineering and industrial engineering departments of the faculties or higher education institutions whose equivalence has been accepted by the Higher Education Council,
- c) Engineering departments of faculties providing four-year education other than those specified in subparagraph (b), departments of science-literature, education and educational sciences, departments providing education on computers and technology, statistics, mathematics and physics departments or dormitories whose equivalence has been accepted by the Council of Higher Education (Graduates of the departments mentioned in this section can only apply for positions up to twice the monthly gross contract fee ceiling.)
- d) Having at least 3 (three) years of professional experience in software, software design and development, and the management of this process, or in the installation and management of large-scale network systems, for those who will not exceed double the fee ceiling, and at least 5 (five) years for others, (In the determination of professional experience; IT Personnel in the private sector, subject to Article 657 (B) of Article 4 of the same Law and sub-clause (B) of the same Law, and sub-clause (a) of Article 399 of Law No. The service periods documented as passage are taken into consideration.)
- e) To document that he / she knows at least two of the current programming languages, provided that they have knowledge about the hardware of the computer peripherals and the established network management and security,
- f) Not having an illness that prevents to perform his duty continuously and not having any obstacle to working full time,
- g) With the qualifications required by the service, judgment, representation, following new technologies, learning and research, fast learning and self-development, analytical thinking, being prone to teamwork and having high communication skills, keeping up with the busy and stressful pace of work and documentation (documentation) to have documentation abilities by giving importance.
FORM OF APPLICATION, PLACE AND DATE
- Candidates will make their applications electronically on basvuru.gsb.gov.tr between 21 - 28 December 2020 (17:00).
- Candidates will upload the documents specified in III- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION, for the requirements for the position they have applied for, to the places specified in the application system as photographs in .jpeg format.
- After the candidates have completed their applications, they will complete their applications by using the "Save Application" button.
- Candidates will be able to apply for only one of the different titled positions for which they meet the application requirements.
- Applications made by fax or mail that do not comply with the principles stated in this announcement will not be accepted.
- The candidate himself / herself will be responsible for the application procedures to be carried out correctly, completely and in accordance with the issues specified in the announcement.
- Candidates must meet the requirements as of the last day of the application.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE