The Ministry of Interior sent another circular to the 81 Provincial Governorships on “Airplane / Bus” flights within the scope of “Coronavirus Measures”. Accordingly, passengers will not be able to travel without an "Travel Permit Certificate" starting from 06:00 on flights to be arranged by airline.
According to this circular;
- Passengers will not be able to travel without a Travel Permit as of 06:00 tomorrow on flights organized by airline.
- It will be essential for all citizens to stay in the city where they are located, but those who are referred by a doctor's decision due to their treatment needs, whose first degree relatives have died or have severe illnesses, especially those who have arrived in the last fifteen days, and who do not have a place to stay, can take an airline will be able to travel with.
- Those who certify from the relevant professional chambers that basic human needs are included in the production and procurement processes, limited to air transportation, will be able to travel intercity if deemed appropriate by the travel permit boards.
- There will be no restrictions on the travel of high-level public officials and those who carry out public services within the framework of their duties.
- At the airports where aircraft flights continue, Travel Permit Boards consisting of representatives of the Turkish Airlines, Police Department and airport operator will be established under the chairmanship of the airport civilian administrators.
- The established committees will start to issue Travel Permit Certificate for citizens who meet the specified conditions as of 28.03.2020 at 20:00.
- The necessary system will be established urgently by the Ministry of Information Technology Department of our Ministry to share the travel permit documents issued electronically with Turkish Airlines.
- 199 The precautions required by governors and district governors in order to meet the travel permit requests from the Application Desks until the call center and the E-Application system of our Ministry are activated, increase the number of travel permit boards, increase their personnel, etc. will be taken without delay.
- A sufficient number of call recipients will be assigned by the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs, through 199 call numbers, in order to receive and meet requests quickly.
In the Circular, the main feature of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic that affects the whole Earth is physical contact, airway, etc. It was emphasized that it was transmitted very quickly and the number of infected people increased very rapidly.
In the circular, which emphasized that the most effective way to prevent the spread of this epidemic is to reduce social mobility and human contact, and to ensure social isolation in absolute terms, it has been stated that the spread of the virus accelerates, otherwise it increases the number of cases and the need for treatment, which causes serious deterioration in public health and public order. .
Circular; It was stated that the decision was taken in order to prevent the spread of the virus by increasing the effectiveness of the decisions taken in line with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Scientific Committee, and to provide the governors with the necessary instructions to connect the intercity passenger buses to the Governorate.
At the point reached, the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Scientific Committee regarding the flights, negotiations with the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure and Mr. It was noted that, following the instructions of our President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, it was decided to take the following additional measures, and the decisions were listed as follows:
Passengers will not be able to travel without a Travel Permit as of 29.03.2020:06 on 00, on flights organized by airline. For this reason, all airline companies, especially Turkish Airlines, will not sell tickets to citizens who do not have a travel permit and will not allow them to travel by plane.
It will be essential for all citizens to stay in their city. However, stated in our Circular No. 28.03.2020 dated 6009;
Shipped by doctor's decision due to treatment needs,
First degree relatives who have died or have serious illness,
Especially in the last fifteen days, citizens who do not have a place to stay will be able to travel by air by obtaining a travel permit from the Travel Permit Boards.
In addition, those who certify that the basic human needs are included in the production and supply processes, limited to air transport, from the relevant professional chambers, if they apply to the travel permit boards and this request is approved by the relevant board, they can travel by intercity. There will be no restrictions for high level public officials and public service providers who need the continuation of their service / duty within the framework of their duties.
Travel Permit Boards consisting of representatives of Turkish Airlines, the Police Department and the airport operator will be established under the chairmanship of the airport administrative chiefs at the airports where flights continue. The established committees will start to issue Travel Permit Certificate for our citizens who meet the specified conditions as of 28.03.2020 at 20:00.
The representative of the governorship / district governorship, who will be appointed to chair the Travel Permit Boards, will certainly be assigned to the token device owner who is authorized to sign electronic signatures in the E-Internal Affairs system of our Ministry, preferably excluding 112 directors from among the provincial / district unit directors.
Travel Permit Requests;
It will be organized for bus and air travel.
Permission Requests of Citizens Covered;
Application Desks created for this purpose in bus terminals and airports,
Alo 199 Call Center to be allocated by our Ministry for these transactions,
Our Ministry's E-Application system will be taken over.
Travel permit requests will be evaluated without delay by the Travel Permission Boards and will be decided within the framework of the principles stated above.
Requests for the travel permit document decided upon; Individual applications will be given by hand, the results of the telephone and electronic applications will be notified to citizens by e-mail, message or telephone.
The list of citizens permitted to travel by air will be sent to the provincial governorate by the Travel Permission Boards.
The necessary system will be immediately established by the Information Technology Department of our Ministry in order to share the issued travel permits electronically with Turkish Airlines. 199 The Governors and district governors take the necessary precautions to meet the travel permit requests from the Application Desks until the Call Center and our Ministry's E-Application system is activated, increasing the number of travel permit boards, increasing their personnel, etc. will be taken without delay.
By the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs, it will be ensured that enough call recipients are assigned over 199 call numbers to quickly receive and respond to requests.