50 Housing project with metro value kazanacak : Along with the good news of metro stations given one after the other in Istanbul, it also affects the value and demand of housing and office projects. We have written for you the projects that are closely followed by the investor and close to the metro stations…
Explained by Prime Minister Davutoğlu, the Istanbul Tunnel with the 3 floor revealed the importance of metro investments for Istanbul.
Let's start with the route of the new tunnel, which will reduce the distance between Ümraniye and Hasdal to 14 minutes:
27 2015 3 3 with XNUMX in February XNUMX to connect Anatolia and Europe with the participation of Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu and ministers. The details of the tube walkway project were an important sign of a new era in Istanbul. In order to overcome the transportation problem in mega city, it will be used more effectively from ground, sky and sea.
- In addition to the IETT carrying 20 million people in the 4 million city every day, the government has taken action to facilitate the transition from Anatolia to Europe or from Europe to Anatolia.
- The two continents are connected by a three-story tunnel that will be built for the first time in the world.
- According to the projection of 2023 transportation models, the Bosporus Bridge and E-5 axis will be more public transport demand.
- The subway tunnel, which extends to Söğütlüçeşme on the Anatolian side starting in Bakırköy İncirli, will reduce the vehicle density on the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge on the TEM motorway axis and the highway crossing tunnel meets under a single tunnel instead of separate tunnels.
- The 9 main rail system connects to the same line, and the new 6.5 million people will benefit from the new line. The giant tunnel, which will be integrated with the metros, will save time and fuel.
The giant tunnel that connects the highway and rail system arms of the Bosphorus under the 110 meter in the same tube reduces the speed to 40 minutes with the fast metro between İncirli and Söğütlüçeşme.
Here are the neighborhoods of the Istanbul Tunnel:
- The crossings of the Eurasia Tunnel and the third bridge will also be connected to the Istanbul Financial Center.
Therefore, Ataşehir will once again become a center of attraction for investors.
- Connecting the financial center, which will host 70 thousand people when completed, to life through roads, in the mega projects announced in Istanbul in recent years, all roads lead to the Istanbul Finance Center. When the Istanbul Finance Center, which is rising in Ataşehir on the Anatolian side, which is a candidate to become the leading financial center of the world with an area of 1 million 700 thousand square meters, will be opened after 2 years, a significant part of the transportation axes will be opened. Thus, it was explained in the project regarding the transportation to the Istanbul Financial Center, which is located at the most important point of the Anatolian side.
In addition to transportation by vehicles, special projects are developed for the metro, which will carry thousands of employees to the region daily. Accordingly currently working Kadıköy- You can reach the Finance Center from the Yenisahra stop of the Kartal metro.
After Kartal, metro will reach Sancaktepe and Çekmeköy regions this year. Despite this, Bahçeşehir, Ispartakule, Esenyurt, Halkalı The region, which constitutes an important part of the housing stock of the European side, is still waiting for public transport.
On the Üsküdar - Çekmeköy subway, which is planned to be operational in 2015, a 9-kilometer direct connection line will be provided to the region from the Ümraniye stop. The Ümraniye-Ataşehir-Göztepe rail system line, which will provide transportation to the financial center, was designed to connect with the city center and many transportation systems on the Anatolian side. The line will also be integrated into Marmaray.
Residential projects near to ÇEKMEKÖY Station:
Dekon Silva - Dekon Construction
Tilia - Sur Yapı
Mira - Beşyıldız - Ekşioğlu
Glow 3 - MOM Building
Cizmeci Konspet - Cizmeci Group
İvory Taşdelen - Ofton Construction
Housing projects near PENDİK Station:
Cebeci Residerıce - Cebeci Group
Finia Paşapark - Finia Construction
Nature Mansions - Beza Construction
Fatih Sultan Towers - Çuvaşoğlu
Yayatoria - Seyidoğlu Group
Pendik Royal - Ozka
Sinerji Residence - Anadolum Construction
Garden Planet - Şenkaya Construction
Essen Park - Hak Construction
Elite Side - Şua İnşaat
Status Park - Evra- Housing- Monstar
Duru Park - Hak Construction
Golden Life - Göral Construction
Housing projects near ATAŞEHİR Station:
Sample Park - Rams Construction
Kentplus Centrium - Emay İnşaat
Atasehir Trendist - K Yapi - Solid
Atasehir Metropol - GAP - Varyap
Istanbul Sarphan Finance Park - Sarp Group
Terra Atasehir - Kent Art Construction
Canan Residence - Canan Yapi
Housing projects near ÜMRANİYE Station:
New Lodge - KYM Yapı
Simart City - Si Yapı - Şua İnşaat
Baraka Houses - Piramit Yapı
Casa Tovvers - Cihangir - Coskun Construction
Antasya Residence - Ant Yapı
Saloon Residence - Gen Yapı
Selective Prestige - Alper Construction
Residential projects near SULTANBEYLI Station:
LivaTurkuaz - Sinpas Construction
ByConceptHome - By Group
Selcuklu Houses Building - Investment - Azim
Residential projects near SANCAKTEPE Station:
Dumankaya Mozaik- Dumankaya Construction
Gate of Anatolia- ACK Group
Optimal Life- Living Center
Aydos Country- Sinpaş GYO
Picture of İstanbul- Ortadoğu Group
Mahal Sancaktepe- Denge Yapı
Sinpaş Köyceğiz- Sinpaş Building
Kasr-ı İstanbul- Kınaş - Tunay
Dore Life- AC Construction
Evora Park- Technical Building
Rings İstanbul - Selin Yapı
Sarı Evler- İntaş
Ev're Gedizler - Gedizler Yapı
Aegean Length - Eviya Real Estate