The October budget marathon, which continued at the Bergama Municipal Council, was completed with the second session. The 2 fiscal year budget of the municipality was unanimously accepted as 2022 million 277 thousand liras. Mayor Hakan Koştu said, "Congratulations to our budget, Bergama."
Bergama Municipality October Ordinary Assembly convened for the second time to discuss the parliamentary agenda, especially the 2022 Fiscal Year Budget Draft. In the second meeting of the assembly, the members of the assembly discussed and voted the budget items one by one. The budget balance decree of 277 million 580 thousand liras submitted to the vote was unanimously accepted by all council members, except for the rejection vote of independent Municipal Council Member Nezih Özuyar for 10 articles to be used by the units affiliated to the municipality.
THE PRESIDENT RUN; ” 2022 BUDGET IS INVESTMENT BUDGET FOR OUR BERGAMA”
Pointing out that the budget envisaged for the 2022 fiscal year is the investment budget for Bergama, Mayor Hakan Koştu said, “In the past 2021, we have experienced huge decreases in our revenues due to the Coronavirus. We do not know exactly what we will face in 2022 due to the Coronavirus that has affected the whole world. But we will spend 2022 as an investment year for our Bergama. We prepared it as an investment budget in our budget. Good luck,” he said.
105 MILLION 976 Thousand TL ALLOCATED FOR THE DIRECTORATE OF SCIENCE AND 2022 IS THE YEAR OF INVESTMENT FOR BERGAMA
According to the 2022st level of the 1 Fiscal Year Functional Classification, the budget allocated to the Directorate of Science Affairs was 105 million 976 thousand liras. The appropriations allocated for the unit directorates were determined as follows:
- Directorate of Science Affairs: 105 million 976 thousand TL
- Cleaning Affairs Directorate: 14 million 365 thousand TL
- Financial Services Department: 25 million 383 thousand TL
- Support Services Directorate: 5 million 930 thousand TL
- Human Resources and Training Department: 76 million 754 thousand TL
- Directorate of Zoning and Urbanization: 6 million 327 thousand TL
- Directorate of Cultural and Social Affairs: 3 million 987 TL
- Social Aid Affairs Directorate: 4 million 300 thousand TL
- Directorate of Youth and Sports Affairs: 3 million 583 thousand TL
- Private secretariat: 2 million 991 thousand TL
- Parks and Gardens Directorate: 22 million 144 thousand TL
- Real Estate and Expropriation Department: 3 million 697 thousand TL
- Police Department: 1 million 938 thousand TL
- Editorial Office: 598 thousand TL
- Legal Affairs Directorate: 527 thousand TL
- Directorate of Mukhtar Affairs: 20 thousand TL
- Facilities Directorate: 20 thousand TL
- Archive Directorate: 20 thousand TL
- Inspection Board Directorate: 20 thousand TL
The Projected Revenue Budget for the Fiscal Year 2022 was as follows:
- Tax Revenues: 55 million 250 thousand TL
- Enterprise and Property Income: 28 million 400 thousand TL
- Donations and Grants Received and Special Incomes: 32 million 114 thousand TL
- Other Income: 123 million 360 thousand TL
- Capital Revenues: 38 million 500 thousand TL
- Refuses and Refunds (-): 44 thousand TL
After the budget vote, the meeting continued with the reading and acceptance of the reports from the commissions. The Assembly meeting ended with the decision to hold the November Ordinary Assembly session on November 2, 2021 at 14.00 after wishes and wishes.