The Precision Guidance Kit HGK-82, developed by TÜBİTAK SAGE, was delivered to the Turkish Armed Forces.
HGK-82, one of the Precision Guidance Kits developed by TÜBİTAK SAGE and serially manufactured by ASELSAN, was delivered to the Turkish Armed Forces in November 2020 after successfully completing the acceptance inspection tests. In the statement made by ASELSAN regarding the issue, “Within the scope of the HGK-22 Modern Ammunition Procurement Project Agreement signed between the Presidency of the Republic of Turkey and ASELSAN on August 2019, 82, the acceptance inspection tests of many HGK-82 precision guidance kits were successfully completed and delivered to the Turkish Armed Forces. . ” statements took place.
Guidance feature thanks to Precision Guidance Kits kazanAn Mark series general purpose bombs are used by the Turkish Air Force's F-16 and F-4E type warplanes.
HGK-82 (Precision Guidance Kit -82)
HGK-82 is a multi-throw guidance kit that converts existing 500 lb Mk-82 general purpose bombs to ammunition with smart and precise strike capability from air to ground with KKS / ANS guidance system.
- Multi-shot capability with the BRU 57 adapter
- Retargeting during connected flight
- Mixing resistant
- Ability to work day and night in all weather conditions
- Fewer bombs, sorties and personnel per mission
- Cost effective
- Precision hit capability with integrated ANS / KKS
- CEP value below 10m with ANS / KKS, 25m below with ANS only
- Certification to F-16 PO-III and F-4E / 2020 fighter aircraft
- MIL-STD 1760 compliance