The Communiqué of the Ministry of Commerce on the Grant Support Program to be given due to the Coronavirus Outbreak and its Implementation Principles entered into force after being published in the Official Gazette. There are grant lease support published in the Official Gazette and aids to support the tradesmen who close their shops or experience economic difficulties during the pandemic period.
Lease Support for Tradesmen How Long Will It Be?
Grant support under the support program; It will be provided in two ways as income loss support and rent support.
The duration of the support program is three months, in January, February and March of 2021, provided that the applications are made within the period specified in the announcement made on the website of the Ministry.
Loss of income support
As income loss support, commercial kazanA total of 1000 thousand lira grant support will be provided, 3 lira per month, to those who are determined in a simple way, to tax-exempt tradesmen and to tradesmen and craftsmen and real person traders.
According to the tax registry records of real persons who can benefit from the loss of income support, if the workplaces where they carry out their main activities are rented, these people will be paid 750 lira per month in metropolitan municipalities, a total of 2 thousand 250 lira for three months, 500 lira per month in other places. will be given.
In case the workplace rent amount is below the rent support amount, rent support will be paid in the amount of the workplace rent.
Rent Benefit How to Apply?
The Ministry may assign duties and authorizations to other institutions and organizations and their provincial organizations with which protocols have been signed regarding the application, evaluation, acceptance, payment, application and other processes regarding the implementation of the support program.
Support applications and objections electronically www.turkiye.gov.tr done through the internet address.
The application and its attached undertaking are approved electronically by the applicant.
Those who apply for rent support are asked to declare the monthly rental fee of the workplace they apply for, the open address and the identity information of the person who rented the workplace. Rent support payments are not made to those who do not make a declaration.
The support program application period is determined by the Ministry, not less than ten days.
An objection can be made to the General Directorate about rejected applications within ten days from the date of rejection. This objection is concluded within five working days from the date of receipt of the objection application to the General Directorate and the relevant person is answered.
If the support application is found suitable, the support payment is made to the relevant bank account.
From Rent Support Conditions of Use
From this support program, 14/12/2020 established tax liability before (including this date) kazanTradesmen and craftsmen and real person merchants, whose internal affairs are determined in a simple way, operating in the sectors determined by the Ministry, and tax-exempt tradesmen registered in the tradesmen and craftsmen registry as of this date can benefit.
The economic activity definitions of the tradesmen and craftsmen and real person merchants who can apply to the support program are announced on the Ministry's website before the application date, and there is no written announcement.
Those who change the definition of economic activity for their commercial activities after the announcement made by the Ministry in accordance with the second paragraph of this article cannot benefit from the grant support.
Commercial kazanThose who are determined in a simple procedure, tradesmen and craftsmen and real person merchants can benefit from the grant support once, based on the main activity in the tax registry records.
If there are more than one workplace where support applicants continue their activities and pay rent, applicants can benefit from rent support for a workplace.
The taxpayer should continue actively during the periods in which the grant support is benefited. If it is understood that the applicant is inactive, no support payments are made to these people.
Benefiting from similar supports provided by other public institutions and organizations does not constitute an obstacle to benefiting from this support program.
Who Can Benefit From Rent Support?
It has been determined who will benefit from the support for rent aid to tradesmen and craftsmen. According to the decision in the Official Gazette, those operating in the sectors determined by the Ministry of Commerce will be able to receive grant and rental assistance.
- Activities of canteens (sports, factory, school or workplace canteens, etc.)
- Activities of hairdressing and barber businesses for men
- Activities of hairdressing businesses for women
- Personnel, students, etc. by road in urban, suburban and rural areas. group transport (inner city staff and school buses, etc.)
- Beverage serving activities in tea houses, coffee houses, coffee houses, cafes (mainly serving drinks), fruit juice salons and tea gardens
- Retail trade of stationery products in specialized stores
- Passenger transportation by taxi (excluding minibuses)
- Urban and suburban passenger transportation by minibus and minibus (on designated routes)
- Urban and suburban passenger transport by public bus / coach
- Retail trade of vegetables and fruits (fresh or processed) (including olives) (excluding peddlers) through stalls and markets
- Mobile beverage vendors and other beverage serving activities
- Photocopying, document preparation and other specialized office support services (document preparation, typewriter, secretariat, photocopy, blueprint shooting, letter, duplication, etc.) (including address compilation and mailing services, excluding thesis writing)
- Wholesale trade of stationery products
- Book retail trade (books, encyclopedias, guides, etc. and books in CD and DVD media, etc.) in stores allocated to a certain product.
- Activities of liver, kokoreç, meatballs and kebab restaurants (including those who offer waiter service and self-service; excluding the activities of manufacturers and those who are mobile)
- Activities of soup makers and tripe makers (excluding the activities of manufacturers and mobile ones)
- Activities of other businesses that offer food outside (sports, factory, workplace, university, etc.including table d'hote service for members; excluding those serving on special days)
- Doner, lahmacun and pita production (stuffed pita (with minced meat, cheese, etc.)) activities (including those who offer waiter service and self-service; excluding mobile ones with the activities of manufacturers and take away facilities)
- The activities of manti and pancakes (including those who provide waiter service and self-service; excluding those who are mobile with the activities of manufacturers and take away facilities)
- Food preparation and supply services for airlines and other transport companies based on contractual arrangements
- Activities of businesses that offer food outside on special occasions
- Activities of other restaurants and restaurants (drinking and non-alcoholic drinks) (including those providing waiter service and self-service; excluding the activities of manufacturers and take-away facilities and mobile ones)
- Food preparation and presentation activities provided by fast-food (hamburger, sandwiches, toast, etc.) outlets (including buffets) that have a seat
- Activities of pizzerias (including those providing waiter service and self-service; excluding those who are mobile with the activities of manufacturers and take-away facilities)
- Activities of cafes and cafeterias that mainly serve food
- Photography activities for consumers (passport, school, passport and portrait photography for weddings, etc.)
- Activities of beauty salons (salons where skin care, eyebrow removal, waxing, manicure, pedicure, make-up, permanent make-up, etc. are offered together) (except health care services)
- Retail trade of flowers, plants and seeds (fruit, vegetable and flower seeds, cut flowers, planting plants, live plants, tubers and roots, cuttings, mushroom spawn, tree saplings, etc.) in specialized stores.
- Passenger transportation by road, city and intercity airport services
- Operation of wedding, ball and cocktail halls
- Services of wedding halls
- Mobile food service activities (including simit, pastry, börek, kokoreç, chickpea-rice, blarney, ice cream, etc. and those made in boats)
- Retail trade of mobile and motor vehicles and other goods
- Retail trade of food products and beverages (excluding alcoholic beverages) on mobile and motor vehicles
- Retail trade outside the store, counter, market place (those made by going house to house or by brokers as retail)
- Retail trade of textiles, clothing and footwear on mobile and motor vehicles
- Beverage serving activities in locals (alcoholic-non-alcoholic)
- Hotel etc. activities of accommodation places (activities of places where daily cleaning and bed making services are provided) (excluding those providing restaurant service to their own customers and timeshare properties)
- Accommodation activities in student and worker dormitories, hostels and homes where rooms are rented (excluding those for holiday purposes)
- Hotel etc. activities of accommodation places (activities of places where daily cleaning and bed making services are provided) (except those that do not provide restaurant service to their own customers and timeshare properties)
- Vacation and other short-term accommodation activities (hostels, timeshare properties, holiday homes, apart hotels, bungalows, chalets, etc.) (excluding room or suite accommodation activities with daily cleaning and bedding services)
- Accommodation activities for less than a month in own or rented furnished houses
- Camping areas, motor caravans, etc. activities for parking areas (providing outdoor facilities for camping with tents or caravans, providing accommodation services in camping programs and hunting camps for adults or children, etc.).
- Activities of other accommodation (including sleeping cars etc. when operated by another unit; guesthouses, teachers' houses, etc. excluded)
- Operation of historical sites and structures and similar touristic places (including protection of historical sites and structures)
- Activities of holiday hostels
- Retail trade of second hand books in specialized stores (activities of booksellers)
- Renting of theater decor and supplies (excluding costumes) (excluding financial leasing)
- Activities of organizers and organizers of sports and recreational sports events and matches
- Bys. other reservation services and related activities (including timeshare exchange activities, tourism enhancement activities, etc.; excluding the activities of travel agencies and tour operators)
- Operation of game machines
- Activities of billiard halls
- Internet cafes' activities
- International passenger transport by road (bus, etc.)
- Scheduled road passenger transport between cities (including intercity bus and tram, intercity staff and school services, etc.; excluding urban and intercity airport services and city airport buses)
- The activities of the pastry shops (except the activities of the manufacturers and mobile ones)
- Activities of amusement parks and amusement parks
- Activities of recreation (recreation) parks (excluding those with accommodation and the operation of amusement parks and amusement parks)
- The activities of salons offering manicure and pedicure services only
- Activities of salons offering waxing services only
- Motion picture screening activities
- Bys. other performing arts
- Operation of beach areas (including the rental of changing rooms, lockers, chairs, canoes, sea bikes, etc., which are an integral part of these facilities)
- Restaurant management on ships and trains when operated by other units (dining cars, etc.)
- Manufacture of dough desserts (sweetened kadayif, lokma dessert, baklava, etc.).
- Manufacture of fresh pastry products (wet cake, dry cake, pastry, cake, pastry, pie, pie, waffles, etc.).
- Rusks, biscuits, wafers, ice cream cone, wafer, etc. manufacture of products (including chocolate covered ones)
- Manufacture of sweet or salty light durable bakery and pastry products (cookies, crackers, breadcrumbs, crispy rings, etc.).
- Activities of patisseries and desserts (milk, sherbet, etc.) (including those who provide waiter service and self-service; excluding the activities of manufacturers and those who are mobile)
- Boza, turnip and sahlep presentation activity
- Manufacture of unsweetened durable dough desserts (whether cooked or not, unsweetened kadayif, baklava, etc.) (including yufka production)
- Repair of shoes and leather goods (shoes, suitcases, handbags, etc.) (excluding leather clothing)
- Shoe shine services
- Floriculture (tulips, chrysanthemums, lilies, roses, etc. and their seeds)
- Retail trade of artificial flowers, leaves and fruits and candles in specialized stores
- Aerial and underwater photography activities
- Other photography activities (photomicrography, microfilm services, photo restoration and retouching etc.)
- Photo processing activities (printing negatives and printing pictures, duplicating negatives or slides, preparing photographic slides, copying films, etc.)
- Activities for event photography and video recording of events (wedding, graduation, conference, reception, fashion shows, sports and other interesting events)
- Photography activities related to advertising (taking photos of commercial products, fashion clothes, machines, buildings, people, etc. for advertising images, brochures, newspaper ads, catalogs, etc.)
- Retail trade of photography supplies and gadgets in specialized stores
- Child day care (nursery) activities (including those for disabled children and babysitting; excluding pre-school education activities and children's clubs (for children aged 6 and over))
- Pre-school education activities provided by private education institutions (excluding daycare (daycare) activities for which education is not provided for the school)
- Activity of accounting education courses
- Activities of driving courses that issue commercial vehicle driving licenses
- Activities of children's clubs (for children aged 6 and over)
- Activities of cut, sewing, embroidery, carpet weaving, beauty, barber, hairdressing courses
- Secondary education, higher education, public employees, and so on. activities of course and study centers for exams
- Other training course activities not classified elsewhere (including lifeguarding, survival, public speaking, speed reading, etc .; excluding adult literacy programs and education at basic, secondary and higher education)
- Activities of modeling, modeling, styling courses
- Driving school activities (excluding driving, aviation, sailing, sailing training with commercial certificates)
- Academic tutoring activity (one-to-one education at basic, secondary and higher education levels)
- Activities of other courses providing vocational education
- Aviation, sailing, shipping, etc. that issue commercial certificates. activities of the courses
- Activity of the courses providing cultural education (including education of ballet, dance, music, photography, folk dance, painting, drama, etc., excluding education at basic, secondary and higher education levels)
- Training supportive activities (education guidance, consultancy (including overseas education counseling), test evaluation, organization of student exchange programs, leaf test and question bank preparation, etc.
- Computer, software, database, etc. activities of training courses (excluding education at basic, secondary and higher education levels)
- Sports and recreational training courses (including football, martial arts, gymnastics, horse riding, swimming, diving, parachute, bridge, yoga, etc. training and the activities of professional sports trainers, excluding education at basic, secondary and higher education levels)
- Activities of courses providing language and speaking skills training (excluding education at basic, secondary and higher education levels)
- Hot springs, hot springs, spas, spa centers, etc. activities of places (excluding accommodation services)
- Slimming parlor, massage parlor, solarium etc. operating activities of places (excluding the activities of fitness halls and dieticians)
- Hammam, sauna, etc. activities of places
- Operation of ski slopes
- Operation of sports facilities (football, hockey, skate, golf, etc. fields, racing tracks, stadiums, swimming pools, tennis courts, bowling areas, boxing arenas, etc.
- Shooting ranges activities
- Support services for sports and recreational sports (operation of fishing and hunting sports fields, hunting, fishing and mountaineering guidance, services of racehorse stables and racing vehicle garages, training of sports and recreational animals, etc.)
- Fitness and strength training activities
- Other sports and recreational sports services (parachute services, delta-wing services, diving services and bussiness. Other sports and entertainment services)
- Other supporting activities for performing arts (the activities of stage designers, decorators and costume designers, and the operation of the décor and back curtain, lighting and sound equipment for the show)
- Booking and selling tickets for sports, music, theater and other entertainment activities
- Show, congress, conference, trade fair etc. organization of events activities
- Sound and light show activities with fireworks
- The activities of casting agencies and bureaus (theater role distribution agencies, etc.).
- Retail trade of haberdashery, textiles and furnishing products (excluding peddlers) through stalls and markets
- Retail trade of underwear, outerwear, socks, clothing accessories and footwear through stalls and markets (excluding peddlers)
- Retail trade of live cattle, livestock, poultry, pet and feed through stalls and markets (excluding peddlers)
- Retail trade of fish and other aquaculture products (excluding peddlers) through stalls and markets
- Retail trade of flowers, plants and plant seeds (including flower soil and flower pots) through stalls and market places (excluding peddlers)
- Carpet, rug, etc. through stalls and market places. retail trade (excluding peddlers)
- Bys through stalls and market places. retail trade of other goods (excluding peddlers)
- Retail trade of electrical tools, devices and electrical materials, hand tools and hardware through stalls and market places (excluding peddlers)
- Retail trade of personal care and cosmetic products and cleaning products through stalls and markets (excluding peddlers)
- Retail trade of imitation jewelry, ornaments, games, toys, tourist and souvenirs (excluding peddlers) through stalls and markets
- Retail trade of home and office furniture (wood, metal, etc.) (excluding peddlers) through stalls and markets
- Retail trade of kitchen utensils and items used in bathrooms and toilets (excluding peddlers) via stalls and markets
- Confectionery retail trade through stalls and marketplaces (excluding peddlers)
- Retail trade of edible fat and oil (excluding butter) (excluding peddlers) through stalls and markets
- Retail trade of tea, coffee, cocoa, spices (excluding peddlers) through stalls and markets
- Retail trade of bakery products (excluding peddlers) through stalls and markets
- Retail trade of other food products (including honey, flour, grain, rice, pulses, etc.) (excluding peddlers) through stalls and markets
- Retail trade of delicatessen products, milk and dairy products and eggs through stalls and markets (excluding peddlers)
- Dental cement, dental waxes, filling material, cement used in bone treatment, gel preparation, steriladhesion barrier, suture material (excluding catgut), tissue glue, laminate, absorbable hemostatic, etc. manufacture
- Activities of dental laboratories (prosthetic teeth, metal crowns, etc. manufacturing)