The tender for the "Craiova - Piteşti Motorway (Expressway) Section 3" tender made by the Romanian Highways Administration, which we gave the news of the meeting of its offers in February, was concluded recently and its contract was signed.
CONSTRUCT A & P + S occur in TEHNOSTRA + SPEDITION UMB partnership signed the contract tender that a total of six companies attended from Turkey with USD 6 million and the cost of providing the lowest bid from local companies.
The total length of the project, which includes design and construction works, will be 32 km and its duration will be 36 months. You can find all exhibitors and their offers in the table below;
- SA & PE CONSTRUCT (Romania) + TEHNOSTRADE (Romania) + SPEDITION UMB (Romania) 155,9 million
- CHINA RAILWAY 14TH BUREAU (China) 197,6 million
- MAPA CONSTRUCTION (Turkey) 219,6 million
- NUROL CONSTRUCTION (Turkey) 220,0 million
- AKTOR ANONYMI (Greece) 228,0 million
- CONSTRUCTII ERBASU (Romania) + VÁHOSTAV SK (Slovakia) 230,5 million
- STRABAG (Austria) + ALPENSIDE (Romania) 232,3 million
- IC İÇTAŞ CONSTRUCTION (Turkey) 232,3 million
- DURMAZ OTOMOTIV (Turkey) + OKANCORP SRL Eliminated
- KALYON İNŞAAT (Turkey) + MET-GÜN İNŞAAT (Turkey) Eliminated
- SINOHYDRO CORP (China) Eliminated