In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied to the Public Institutions and Organizations to be employed in the Ministry of National Defense workplaces, 1.072 (one thousand seventy-two) vacancies will be recruited for a permanent period. Applications will be made on the ISKUR website as of July 16, 2020.
To apply for an Employment Notice CLICK HERE
MINISTRY OF NATIONAL DEFENSE CONTINUOUS WORKING ADVERTISEMENT
In order to be employed in the Ministry of National Defense workplaces, permanent workers will be recruited in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Recruiting Workers to Public Institutions and Organizations.
1. Be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey.
2. To have completed the age of 18 and have not reached the age of 36 as of the deadline.
3. Crimes against State security, even if forgiven, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against the secrets of the state and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy Not to be convicted of misrepresentation tender, misrepresentation of performance, laundering assets of crime or laundering smuggling.
4. Not having membership, affiliation or connection with the structures, formations or groups or terrorist organizations that are decided by the National Security Council to act against the national security of the State.
5. Not to be in cooperation with terrorist organizations, to help these organizations, to use or use public resources and resources to support these organizations, to make propaganda for these organizations.
6. Not to be deprived of exercising public rights.
7. Not to be associated with military service. (be done, postponed or exempted).
8. Not getting pension, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution.
9. To graduate from the departments specified in the labor force demands as of the deadline of the application or to have the professional qualification certificate / mastery certificate specified in the announcement as of the deadline and to provide other special conditions. (Although they are entitled to a professional qualification certificate or a certificate of mastership, those who have not been issued as of the deadline will also be able to apply. However, in document checks, candidates are required to submit a document proving this situation).
10. To have a document showing the priority status specified in the first paragraph of the article 5 of the Regulation, which is mentioned among the candidates who have the right to priority for employment.
11. The priority right of those who have the right to priority, who has not been invited by the Ministry of National Defense to the announcement to which they have applied, except for force majeure reasons, who does not participate in the exam, refuses to work or who is in the status of permanent workers in the public, will be eliminated.
12. In accordance with the relevant disciplinary legislation of public institutions and organizations, applications of those who have been expelled from their posts or professions will not be accepted.
13. Each candidate can apply to an advertisement (a workplace and a profession) specified in the list published in İŞKUR. The applications of those who apply for more than one advertisement and those who work in a workplace paid by the general budget in the Ministry of National Defense will not be accepted.
14. In order for placement to work, candidates will be asked for a medical report stating that the archive research and / or security investigation has concluded positively and that there is no health problem in his / her profession.
1. Oral / practical exam will be held for open job positions. Candidates will be accepted at the rate of 4 times the amount of workforce open to the exam. In order to determine the candidates who are entitled to take the exam, lots will be drawn in accordance with the Regulation. For this reason, 4 times the amount of open labor force will be determined by the method of drawing 4 candidates and 4 times the reserve candidate. Among the candidates who have the priority right to send to work, 4 times the amount of open workforce will be determined by the regular and XNUMX times the reserve candidate.
The second draw will be held at the Ministry of National Education Training Center Directorate (Emniyet Mahallesi Celal Bayar Boulevard 2 / A Yenimahalle / ANKARA) on Monday, July 77, 27, at 2020:10. The list of candidates who are entitled to take the oral / applied exam determined as a result of the draw will be published on the official website of the Ministry of National Defense. This publication is a notification and no notification will be made to the candidates separately.
3. The fact that candidate candidates can follow the draw of the draw will be evaluated separately within the scope of the measures to be taken due to the KOVID-19 outbreak, which also affected our country.
4. Regarding whether the candidates who are entitled to take the exam according to the result of the draw or not meet the conditions stated in the announcement; education status, experience, priority status, professional document etc. documents will be checked. For this purpose, candidates who are entitled to take the exam will be checked for documents. Document control dates and locations will be announced on the official website of MSB. All primary and substitute candidates will participate in the document control. While the candidates come to the document control, they will bring the photocopies of the documents along with the originals.
5. As a result of the document check, the candidate whose application is not accepted due to the wrong document or missing document will be accepted to the oral / applied exam starting from the candidate whose full document is selected as a substitute in the queue.
6. The applications of the candidates, who are understood to meet the demand conditions, will be terminated by the administration.
7. Following the document control and delivery, the list of the candidates who are entitled to participate in the exam will be announced on the official website of the Ministry of National Defense. This announcement is in the form of a notification and no further notification will be made to the candidates by mail.
8. The oral / practical exam will be held to measure the competencies of the candidates that they are obliged to carry out with their professional knowledge and skills regarding the profession they are applying for.
9. In the oral exam, all candidates will be evaluated over 100 (one hundred) full points and those who score below 70 (seventy) will be considered unsuccessful. Candidates' success score and success order will be determined from this score. As a result of the oral exam, starting from the high-score candidate who is successful in the exam (with a score of 70 and above), noble and same number of substitute candidates will be determined by the amount of open workforce specified in the relevant announcement. The exam result will be published on the official website of the Ministry of National Defense. No further notification will be given to the candidates for the notification of the exam result.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
📩 16/07/2020 11:17