Male students will be admitted to the Gendarmerie Petty Officer Vocational School (Jamyo) (1.000) to meet the active petty officer need of the Gendarmerie General Command.
The applications will be made between 03 July-03 August 2020 in order to meet the active civil servant needs of the Gendarmerie and the General Command of the Gendarmerie and the Coast Guard Academy. Application start and end times, conditions of supply and other details; http://www.jandarma.gov.tr ve http://www.jsga.edu.tr It is stated in the 2020 Gendarmerie Petty Officer Vocational School (JAMYO) Student Application Guide.
- a. Applications are only https://vatandas.jandarma.gov.tr/PTM/Giris It will be made through e-Government portal via the internet addresses, through the Personnel Supply System of the Gendarmerie and Coast Guard Academy. Applications made via mail or in person outside the internet environment will not be considered.
- b. Applicants are required to apply after completing the full “Guidelines for Applicants“.
- c. Applications will start on 03 July 2020 and end on 03 August 2020 at 17:00.
- d. Gendarmerie and Coast Guard Academy Personnel Recruitment System will be entered via e-Government gateway with e-government password, mobile signature, e-signature, Turkish ID card or internet banking options.
APPLICATION PLACE, TIME AND METHOD
- a. References https://vatandas.jandarma.gov.tr/PTM/Giris The e-Government password, mobile signature, e-signature, TR identity card or internet banking option will be entered between 03 July-03 August 2020 through the e-Government portal via the Gendarmerie and Coast Guard Academy Personnel Supply System, which can be accessed from the internet addresses.
- b. The list of candidates whose application is accepted and entitled to participate in the selection exams and the application principles, exam center, exam date and all other announcements related to the exams https://vatandas.jandarma.gov.tr/PTM/Giris will be announced from internet addresses.
- c. Applications should not be made on the internet without reading the application guides. The candidate is responsible for the wrong codings and misrepresentations that may be made during the application and for the negative consequences of not following the announcements.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Günceleme: 01/07/2020 14:00