In order to meet the regular officers' needs of the Gendarmerie General Command, 300 students will be admitted to the Gendarmerie and Coast Guard Faculty (JSGF).
The applications will be made between 03 July-03 August 2020 in order to meet the active officers' needs of the Gendarmerie General Command. Application start and end times, conditions of supply and other details; www.jandarma.gov.t is ve www.jsga.edu.t is It is stated in the 2020 Gendarmerie and Coast Guard Faculty (JSGF) Student Application Guide.
- a. Applications are only https://vatandas.jandarma.gov.tr/PTM/Entrance will be made through e-Government portal via internet addresses, through the Personnel Supply System of the Gendarmerie and Coast Guard Academy. Applications made via mail or in person outside the internet environment will not be considered.
- b. Applicants are required to apply after completing the full “Guidelines for Applicants“.
- c. Applications will start on 03 July 2020 and end on 03 August 2020 at 17:00.
- d. Gendarmerie and Coast Guard Academy Personnel Recruitment System will be entered via e-Government gateway with e-government password, mobile signature, e-signature, Turkish ID card or internet banking options.
APPLICATION PLACE, TIME AND METHOD
- a. References https://vatandas.jandarma.gov.tr/PTM/Access can be accessed from internet addresses
Gendarmerie and Coast Guard Academy Presidency e-Government via Personnel Supply System
e-government password, mobile signature, e-signature, TC identity card or internet banking through the gate
One of the options will be entered between 03 July-03 August 2020.
- b. His application is accepted and he has the right to participate in the selection exams. kazanwith the moment candidate list and exams
relevant principles of practice, exam center, exam date and all other announcements
https://vatandas.jandarma.gov.tr/PTM/Entrance will be announced from internet addresses.
- c. Applications should not be made on the internet without reading the application guides. Application
Due to incorrect codings and false statements that may be made during the announcements,
The candidate is responsible for the negative consequences.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE