Scheduled to open in March Halkalı Gebze Marmaray route 43 stallsigns started to take their place on Marmaray trains. Marmaray, which will greatly ease Istanbul traffic, has now come to an end. With the line planned to be opened in March; HalkalıA high-speed train will depart from main stations such as Bakırköy and Bostancı, where uninterrupted travel from Gebze to Bursa will be possible.
43 PAINTED SIGNS TAKE PLACE
Those who get on Marmaray today, HalkalıHe saw that 43 stop signs from Gebze to Gebze were hung on the trains. Transfer points and the parts where Marmaray goes under the sea are also mentioned on the stop signs.
YHT STOPS INCREASED
On the other hand, another point on the signs is; YHT (High Speed Train), which has left Pendik so far, Halkalı, Bakırköy, Söğütlüçeşme and Bostancı stops. In this way, Istanbulites; He will be able to reach YHT quickly and travel to Eskişehir, Ankara, Konya.
Halkalı Gebze Metro Stations
It has the largest longest metro route in Istanbul Halkalı Gebze Metro line in total 42 stall. From these stops 14 on the European side, while the rest 28 the stop is on the Anatolian side.
- Mustafa Kemal
- Ayrilik Cesmesi
- Sureyya Beach
Marmaray Map - Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Line
- You can download this Marmaray Map on your PC or mobile phone
Halkalı Gebze Subway Line Hours
Halkalı How Many Minutes To Gebze Metro
Marmaray Stations: Halkalı As mentioned above in Gebze subway 42 stall . Halkalı and the total time between Gebze stops will go down to 115 minutes. Briefly Halkalıdeparting 115 minutes Yani 1 hours 55 minutes will be in Gebze. Please see Marmaray Map for more information!
Halkalı Gebze Metro Transfer Stations
Halkalı There are many transfer stops on the Gebze Metro line. Halkalı Below you can see the metro lines and stops that you will transfer via Gebze Metro Line:
- Halkalı at the station M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı metro line transfer
- M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line transfer at Ataköy station
- M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line transfer at Bakırköy station
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport transfer at Yenikapı station
- M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines transfers at Yenikapı Station
- T1 at Sirkeci station Kabataş- Bağcılar tram line and sea routes
- M4 at Eylul Fountain station KadıköyTransfer of metro line with salt
- M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line transfer at Üsküdar station
- M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line transfer at Göztepe station
- M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line transfer at Bostancı station
- M10 Pendik-Sabiha Gökçen Airport metro line transfer at Pendik station
- İçmeler at the station M4 KadıköyTransfer of metro line with salt
Istanbul Marmaray Subway Map
Halkalı Gebze Subway and YHT Ankara Connection
2019 expected to end completely within the year Halkalı The Gebze metro line will be completed by YHT Ankara connection. So, a traveler who departed from Ankara, Gebze, Pendik, Maltepe, Bostancı, Söğütlüçeşme, Bakırköy and Halkalıwill stop in.
GEBZE HALKALI FEE TARIFF
from Gebze Halkalıfor the distance to 76,6 kilometers 5,70 TL when determining the full fee, students will be 2,75 TL It pays. Passengers are 2,60 TL s 5,70 TLwhile students 1,25 TL s 2,75 TL pays between.