Fire in the locomotive of the passenger train in Izmir

A fire broke out in the locomotive of the passenger train in Izmir: A fire broke out in the passenger train compartment in Izmir due to an air conditioner failure. While there was no loss of life in the fire extinguished by firefighters, there was material damage on the train.
A fire broke out in the passenger train, which was parked in Basmane Train Station and prepared for the Izmir-Söke flight, today in the evening. Seeing the smoke coming out of the locomotive, he reported the situation to the firemen. The firefighters who came upon the notice put out the fire in a short time. While material damage occurred in the fire, where there was no loss of life, it was learned that the fire was caused by the air conditioner failure in the first examination.

Armin

sohbet

    Be the first to comment

    Comments