The tender for the purchase of 17 tram vehicles - 2012 spare parts and a deray equipment for renewing the existing tram fleet, made by Konya Metropolitan Municipality on 60 October 58, was concluded. Konya Tram Tender Second offer of 104 million 700 thousand Euros given by Czech Republic origin Skoda company kazanwas. According to the information we received from the Metropolitan Municipality, the results of the tender have been notified to the companies.
AFTER THE OBJECTIVES
The companies have the right to appeal to the tender within 10 days. After the completion of the appeal period and if any objections were evaluated by the Public Procurement Authority, the official process would be completed and the municipal authorities stated that the tender would not be finalized without signing the contract.
WHICH COMPANIES OFFERED
The companies participating in the tender and their offers are as follows:
- ŠKODA (Czech): 98.700.000 EUR / 104.700.000 EUR (two alternatives)
- PESA (Poland): EUR 109 Million
- CNR (China): 110.294.788 EUR
- CAF (Spanish): EUR 113.931.807
- Astra (Romania): 121.740.488 EUR
- Bombardier (Germany): EUR 160.315.533