ANFA General Directorate is going out to tender for 96 rental workplaces owned by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality. The immovables located in Ulus İş Hanı and Anafartalar Bazaar will be put out to tender on 28 April to be rented with an open bid method.
Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues to rent out the properties owned by it, in accordance with the principle of transparency, taking into account the public interest, with an open tender procedure.
ANFA General Directorate is going out to tender for the lease of 96 immovable properties located in Ulus İş Han and Anafartalar Bazaar, which are owned by ABB. Youtube The tender, which will be broadcast live on the channel and social media accounts, will be held on April 28, 2022 at 14.00 at the ANFA General Directorate Tender Hall.
96 WORKPLACES IN THE CENTER OF THE CITY WILL BE LEASED BY OPEN OFFER PROCEDURE
Municipal immovables are rented one by one, in line with the management approach of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş, which aims to take saving measures and to use income-generating resources efficiently and effectively.
96 workplaces in Ulus İş Hanı and Anafartalar Bazaar will be realized with an open bid procedure to be made by the ANFA General Directorate. The bidders who will participate in the tender to be held at the ANFA General Directorate Tender Hall, located at the address Martyr Ömer Halisdemir Boulevard 142/6 Aydınlıkevler Altındağ, can obtain detailed information about their workplaces from the address 'https://www.anfa.com.tr/ihaleler/detay/526/'. by calling the phone number '(0312) 596 90 00/ 1915”.
According to the Public Procurement Law, the conditions to be sought for those who will participate in the tender are as follows:
For real persons;
- Copy of identity card and TR identity number,
- Certificate of residence and notification address,
- Notarized statement of signature,
- Criminal Record Record,
- In case of participation by proxy, notarized power of attorney and statement of signature of the proxy.
For legal entities;
- "Trade Registry Gazette", which indicates the latest status indicating the partners, members or founders of the legal entity and the officials in the management of the legal entity,
- Notarized circular of signature showing that the persons participating in the tender or making a bid on behalf of the legal entity are fully authorized to represent the legal entity (for Associations and Foundations, a certified copy of the relevant page of the decision book and notarized signature statement of the authorized person),
- From foundations; The original or notarized copy of the decision taken by the authorized body to participate in the tender and the notarized circular of signature of the person authorized to participate in the tender,
- From associations; Notarized copy of the relevant page of the decision book indicating the person authorized to participate in the tender and notarized signature statement of the authorized person, notarized copy of the statute of the association,
- In case of participation by proxy, notarized power of attorney and signature statement of the person making the proxy,
In case of Joint Venture;
- Notarized Joint Venture Declaration and documents to be provided by each of the real or legal persons forming the joint venture,
- Before the time of the tender, the bidders must submit the above-mentioned documents completely to the tender commission,
- Bidders can add to their bids "originals have been seen by the administration" or annotated copies of the requested documents before the tender date, instead of the originals,
- Documents received via e-Government will also be valid.