For the needs of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates and other public institutions and organizations, according to the additional article of the Basic Law on Health Services and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles of Appointment of Certain Health Personnel to be Appointed to Public Institutions and Organizations by Lot, experts and specialist physicians , physician, specialist dentist, dentist and pharmacist staff for the first time or re-assignment-placement works and transactions will be done by a lottery in computer environment by the notary public within the framework of the announced calendar.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) Applications will be made within the periods specified in the draw calendar by entering the e-government gate identity verification system through the Personnel Information System (PBS) located on the website of the Ministry of Health Administration Services General Directorate (yhgm.saglik.gov.tr/).
2) The place and time of the draw will be announced on the internet address (yhgm.saglik.gov.tr).
3) Candidates who will apply will fill in the application form electronically on PBS, save and finalize their preferences between the dates specified in the lottery calendar. After the finalization process, the application information and preferences will not be changed. Applications that are not finalized will not be taken into consideration.
4) The finalized application form will not be sent separately as physical documents.
5) Foreigners of Turkish origin who are within the scope of the Law No. 2527 are required to register the document proving that they are of Turkish origin, obtained from official institutions, in the electronic environment through the application system.
6) Applicants will be able to make a maximum of ten (10) choices within the framework of the announced calendar, taking into account the vacant places to be opened via PBS. Candidates who state that they want to be placed by general draw will be placed in the vacant vacancies by general lot, if they cannot be placed in their preferences.
7) Those who want to apply for the draw and have their application canceled can cancel their application for the draw electronically via PBS until Wednesday, September 15, 2021 – Monday, September 27, 2021, at 18:00. Those who have canceled the drawing application cannot apply for this drawing again.
8) Applications that are not deemed appropriate as a result of the examination will be announced on PBS as a substitute for notification together with the reasons for rejection, and the objections will be received electronically and the results will be announced on PBS.
9) The periods specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 97 shall be taken into account in the reassignment of those who withdrew and are deemed to have withdrawn from the civil service. However, the applications of those who are in this situation will be accepted, as of the deadline for application of the draw, there is one month left to the end of their disability.
10) In the appointment notification of the candidates who have been placed in the positions of the Ministry of Health and Affiliated Institutions, the address specified by the candidate in the application will be taken as basis.
11) Those placed in any staff or position as a result of the draw will not be able to apply for the lottery again for one year after the announcement of the results of the lottery.
12) Applications of candidates who do not comply with the conditions specified in the text of the announcement will not be accepted. Those whose applications are accepted inadvertently and placed by lot will not be appointed and will be canceled even if they have been appointed.
13) Applications of candidates who have missing documents or make incorrect applications will be deemed invalid.
14) After the draw, an archive research will be conducted on the candidates who are placed in the positions of the Ministry of Health and Affiliated Organizations, and their appointments will be made after the archive research is concluded. Those whose archive research results are negative will not be assigned, and even if they have been done, they will be cancelled.
CANDIDATES AND REQUIREMENTS THAT CAN APPLY TO THE LOTS
1) Candidates must meet the general conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
2) Pharmacists, dentists and specialist dentists working in the Ministry and its Affiliates and Public Institutions and Organizations in other statuses than those working as civil servants subject to Article 657/A of Law No. 4,
3) Obligation of State Service in accordance with Law No. 3359 for those who want to be appointed for the first time or re-appointed.
physicians and specialist physicians who are not available,
4) Physicians and specialist doctors who work in public institutions and organizations in other statuses other than those who work as civil servants subject to Law No. 657 and who have completed their State Service Obligation as of the deadline for drawing lots,
5) Specialist (TUTG) and specialist dentists who graduated by the drawing deadline and whose diploma specialization registrations were made by the General Directorate of Health Services until 14:2021 on Tuesday, 18 September 00 at the latest,
6) Dentists and pharmacists who graduated until the application deadline for the lottery, (Turkish Ministry of Health diploma registrations and E-Government portal) http://www.turkiye.gov.tr Dentists and pharmacists who do not have a record of their graduation in the title applied in the Ministry of Health Physician Data Bank accessed via; Temporary graduation certificate or diploma copy showing that they have graduated must be registered electronically through the application system, and those who have foreign diplomas must register their equivalence documents in the system in electronic environment.)
7) Within the scope of Article 5335 of Law No. 30 and Article 5947 of Law No. 18, retired physicians and specialist physicians can apply by choosing the positions of our Ministry and Affiliated Institutions. (According to the same law, retired doctors and specialist doctors will not be appointed even if they are placed in institutions other than the health facilities of our Ministry.)