The General Directorate of State Airports Authority will receive 26 assistant air traffic controllers, the deadline for application is July 2021, 10.
To be employed within the General Directorate of State Airports Authority within the scope of Article 399 / c of the Decree Law No. 3, the General Directorate of State Airports Authority published in the Official Gazette dated 08.07.2018 and numbered 30472 will be assigned to the positions of the Trainee Air Traffic Controller and Assistant Air Traffic Controller. Selection exams will be held within the framework of the provisions set out in the Regulation on Candidates' Examinations.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
General Conditions Required for Candidates Who Will Take the Exam
- a) Being a Turkish Citizen,
- b) Not to be deprived of public rights,
- c) To have completed the age of 18,
- d) In terms of military status; not to be in military service, not to be of military age, or to have done active military service if he has reached the age of military service, or to be postponed or transferred to the reserve class,
- e) With the exception of negligent crimes, crimes committed against the personality of the State even if they have been pardoned, embezzlement, conflict, embezzlement, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of faith, fraudulent bankruptcy, etc. or not be convicted of smuggling, rigging official tenders and trades, revealing state secrets, excluding abuse and consumption smuggling,
- f) As of the application deadline, to get seventy points or more in KPSSP11 point type in accordance with the 3th article of the General Regulation on the Exams to be Applied for the First Time.
Candidates up to 5 (five) times the number of positions announced by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority will be invited to the computer assisted selection exam or written exam, starting with the highest KPSSP3 score. Applications will be made between 09.07.2021 and 26.07.2021 through Career Gate, alimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr, and applications that are not submitted electronically within the period specified in the announcement will not be considered. Candidates are required to upload all requested documents to the system completely. Applications in person or by post will not be accepted.
APPLICATION DURATION AND PLACE
Applications will start on 09.07.2021 and will end on 26.07.2021 at the end of the working day. Candidates who want to take the exam should apply through the Career Gateway alimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr between 09.07.2021 and 26.07.2021. Candidates are required to upload all requested documents to the system completely. Applications in person and by post will not be accepted. Exam results will be announced on the official website of our Institution (dhmi.gov.tr) and no written notification will be made to the winning candidates.