To the 81 Provincial Governors of the Ministry of Interior Precautions Regarding Amusement Park and Thematic Parks sent a circular about.
Circular, the World Health Organization declared a global pandemic by the new type of coronavirus you (Covid- 19) and the circular sent to the governor before in order to prevent the spread in Turkey Theme Parks and Thematic Parks It was reminded that the activities of entertainment facilities such as temporarily stopped.
It was stated that in the controlled social life period, the general principles of combating epidemic, cleaning, mask and distance rules, as well as the measures to be taken for each field of activity / line of business were determined and put into operation again.
In this framework, in addition to the 02 July letter of the Ministry of Health, the Outbreak Management and Work Guide Measures to be Applied in Amusement Parks and Thematic Parks said to be added.
It is noted that the amusement parks and thematic parks can start their activities by following the rules set out in the circular, starting from 06 July, provided that they are not mobile (operate only in one place in 2020).
In the circular, the measures to be followed in amusement parks and thematic parks are listed as follows:
1. Outbreak Management and Work Guide reported in a letter prepared by the Ministry of Health. Precautions Regarding Amusement Park and Thematic Parks The precautions determined in the title will be implemented completely.
2. Necessary measures will be taken to ensure that visitors comply with the rules of cleaning, mask and distance.
3. Entries and exits will be arranged in a way to prevent contact with people. At the entrances, visitors will be taken in sequence, and the areas to be stopped in line will be marked in accordance with the social distance rule (at least 1 meter).
4. The start and end times of entertainment breaks in theme parks and thematic parks will be planned to be different from each other to prevent crowd.
5. Staff will be trained on Covid-19 transmission routes and measures to be taken against virus protection.
6. Recreation areas, restaurants, cafes and other businesses within the amusement park and thematic parks will operate subject to circulars and measures related to their sectors.
7. The coronavirus officer (s) responsible for the implementation of the measures to be taken against the Covid-19 outbreak and the audit teams will be in charge will be assigned.
Necessary decisions will be taken by Governorships / District Governorates in accordance with Articles 27 and 72 of the General Sanitary Law to continue their activities according to the rules listed in the circular.
It will be ensured that the amusement parks and thematic parks that will start operating in line with the decisions of Provincial / District Public Hygiene Boards are audited at least once a week. Administrative fines shall be imposed in accordance with Article 282 of the General Sanitary Law on those who do not comply with the measures, and the transaction will be carried out in accordance with the relevant articles of the Law according to the condition of the violation. Necessary judicial proceedings will be initiated within the scope of Article 195 of the Turkish Penal Code on the subject of criminal behavior.