The teacher of religious culture and ethics is responsible for teaching the subjects of religious culture and ethics, which are specified in the legislation of the Ministry of National Education, to students from various age groups.
What Does a Religious Culture and Moral Knowledge Teacher Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
The professional responsibilities of the religious culture and ethics teacher, who have the opportunity to work in public and private schools, are as follows;
- To transfer the educational topics determined by the curriculum to the students,
- Planning and delivering quality lessons using a variety of educational approaches,
- To prepare creative course materials in order to ensure active participation of students in the course,
- Monitor student progress through homework, quizzes and presentations.
- Keeping student records including success evaluation,
- Answering parent questions about individual student progress
- Informing the parents or school management in cases such as absenteeism for no reason,
- Encouraging students to take on their own responsibilities,
- To support individual learning,
- Being a role model to students through personal presentation and professional behavior,
- To create a learning environment that complies with health and safety standards,
- Continuing professional development.
What Education Is Required To Become A Religious Culture And Ethics Teacher?
In order to become a teacher of religious culture and ethics, it is necessary to graduate with a bachelor's degree from the departments of Religious Culture and Moral Education, which provides four-year education.
Features that a Religious Culture and Moral Knowledge Teacher Should Have
- Being open to critical thinking
- To be able to explain abstract concepts in accordance with student levels,
- To have a positive approach towards diversity and diversity,
- Being patient, selfless and smiling,
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- To provide discipline in the classroom,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Religious Culture and Ethics Teacher Salaries 2022
The positions they hold and the average salaries of those working in the position of Religious Culture and Moral Knowledge Teacher as they progress in their careers are the lowest 5.500 TL, the average 6.870 TL, the highest 11.960 TL.
Günceleme: 07/01/2023 18:59