systems engineer; It is the person who performs the production, design, maintenance and control of the systems and the infrastructures that make up the systems. Conducts research by considering technical, industrial, biological, financial, sociological, political and environmental systems. It works to carry out the systematic work of the company based on cost and time constraints.
What Does a System Engineer Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
- Designing systems suitable for the company's request,
- To determine the purpose of the systems designed and to assign elements to the system in accordance with the objectives,
- Analyzing how much time and cost the system he created requires,
- Testing whether the systems created or other systems used by the company work in harmony with each other,
- To control the compatibility of systems such as communication, decision support, communication, production and management systems with subsystems,
- Conducting research, analysis and studies to introduce new systems that will benefit the company,
- To follow technological developments closely in order to develop new systems and provide updates on existing systems,
- To carry out activities such as improvement and development by auditing the systems used.
How to Become a Systems Engineer?
In order to become a systems engineer, it is necessary to graduate from Architecture, Engineering or Industrial and Systems Engineering departments of the Engineering faculties of universities. The education period of these departments is 4 years.
Systems Engineer Salaries 2022
As System Engineer progresses in their careers, the positions they work and the average salaries they receive are the lowest 6.260 TL, the average 11.620 TL, the highest 20.640 TL.