To work in the Nuclear Regulatory Authority; Within the scope of the provisions of the Labor Law No. 4857 and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in the Recruitment of Workers in Public Institutions and Organizations, 657 cleaning staff will be recruited as permanent workers through the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) to be employed in accordance with Article 4/D of the Civil Servants Law No. 15.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. To meet the conditions specified in article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
2. Being a Turkish citizen, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law No. 2527 on the Freedom of Profession and Arts of Foreigners of Turkish Noble, and Employment in Public, Private Institutions or Workplaces.
3. To have completed the age of 18 as of the application deadline. (To be born on or before 26.08.2004.)
4. Not having received any retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution.
Even if pardoned, crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy Not to be convicted of rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the performance, laundering the property values arising from the crime or smuggling.
6. Not to have been dismissed from public institutions and organizations for any reason from their duty or profession.
7. To be residing in the province where the application was made as of the announcement date.
8. Candidates who have the priority right to send a job specified in Article 5 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Recruiting Workers for Public Institutions and Organizations must document their priority status specified in paragraph 1 of the said article. However, this document alone will not constitute a right in favor of the applicant for job placement.
9. Security investigation and/or archival research to have a positive result.
FORM OF APPLICATION, PLACE AND DATE
Applications will be made online from the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) website between 22.08.2022 and 26.08.2022.