The payment dates of the home care salary continue to be investigated by disabled citizens. It is wondered when and how much the disabled care salary, which is deposited to the accounts every month by the Provincial Directorate of Family and Social Services to provide support to disabled citizens, and paid respectively according to the provinces, will be deposited. How to Inquire about Home Care Pension by SMS? Who Can Get Home Care Salary? What are the Requirements for Home Care Salary Application? How Much Was The Home Care Salary?
Has the Home Care Salary been paid, when will it be deposited?
Home care salaries paid by the Ministry of Family and Social Services every month will be transferred to the accounts between 15-31 August.
How to Learn Home Care Salary?
Details of Home Care salary payments can be inquired via e-government. Here is the step-by-step query screen:
- https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/aspb-engelli-evde-bakim-odeme-sorgu enter address
- Use your TR ID number and e-government password to log in to the system (authenticate) (If you do not have an e-government password, you can get it from PTT branches.)
- After you have entered the information completely, you can log in and make a home care salary inquiry from the page where you will be automatically directed.
How to Inquire about Home Care Pension by SMS?
Citizens who want to make home care salary balance inquiries are made via SMS. You can complete the inquiry process by typing “BALANCE” and sending an SMS to 4747.
Who Can Get Home Care Salary?
- In order to benefit from the home care salary, the applicant must be at least 50 percent disabled or severely disabled, and
- The care services evaluation committee in the provincial directorates of the Ministry of Social Services should determine that the person in need of care is disabled.
- The statement of 'severely disabled' must be included in the health board report.
- Home care salary is not paid to those with a disability of less than 50 percent.
- Persons whose average monthly income per person in the household is less than two-thirds of the monthly net minimum wage can benefit from this assistance.
- With the recent changes in this regard, step relatives can also receive home care allowance. Again, regardless of the disability rate, if the disability health report includes the phrase 'requires special conditions or very special conditions' for children under the age of 18, the disabled relative can benefit from home care assistance. For those over the age of 18, if the report includes the expression 'fully dependent', the disabled relative can still get help.
What are the Requirements for Home Care Salary Application?
3 conditions are required to receive home care pension:
- Compliance with income criteria,
- The criterion of need for care,
- Medical board report stating that he is severely disabled.
How Much Was The Home Care Salary?
Home care salary is among the aid money given by the state to the sick, elderly, disabled and citizens in need of care and is paid as 3340 liras.