2022 Cross Quotas Announced by Country

pilgrimage records
pilgrimage records

The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah of Saudi Arabia has given each country a temporary Hajj Quota for 2022 this year, including Turkey, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, the United Kingdom and others.

Earlier, the Ministry announced that it will allow 1 million pilgrims to perform their pilgrimage this year, this number includes both international and domestic pilgrims. Over the past two years, Saudi Arabia has imposed major restrictions on international pilgrims due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Before the pandemic, Saudi Arabia allowed more than 2,5 million pilgrims from all over the world to perform the Hajj. This year, 1.850.000 pilgrim quota has been reserved. The largest portion of 85 percent is reserved for international pilgrimage candidates. The remaining 15 percent will be used by the citizens of the country.

Indonesia is the country with the largest quota. Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Nigeria follow. The African country Angola is at the bottom of this year's pilgrimage quota list with 23 pilgrims. 37.770 candidates for the cross will be accepted from Turkey.

Here is the list of pilgrimage quotas by 2022 countries:

  • Indonesia : 100,051
  • Pakistan : 81,132
  • India : 79,237
  • Bangladesh : 57.585
  • Nigeria : 43.008
  • Iran: 38.481
  • Turkey : 37.770
  • Egypt : 35,375
  • Ethiopia : 19,619
  • Algeria : 18,697
  • Morocco : 15,392
  • Iraq : 15,252
  • Sudan : 14.487
  • Malaysia : 14.306
  • Afghanistan : 13.582
  • United Kingdom: 12.348
  • Tanzania : 11.476
  • Russia : 11.318
  • Yemen : 10,981
  • Uzbekistan : 10.865
  • Syria : 10.186
  • USA : 9.504
  • France : 9,268
  • China : 9,190
  • Niger : 7.194
  • Oman : 6.338
  • Mali: 6.032
  • Thailand : 5.885
  • Senegal: 5.822
  • Somalia : 5,206
  • Tunisia : 4.972
  • Kazakhstan : 4,527
  • Kenya : 4,527
  • Cameroon : 4,527
  • Ivory Coast : 4,527
  • Guinea : 4,527
  • Philippines : 4.074
  • Chad: 3.997
  • Azerbaijan : 3.848
  • Burkina Faso: 3.686
  • Kuwait : 3.622
  • Jordan : 3.622
  • Tajikistan : 3.562
  • Libya : 3.531
  • Ghana : 3.069
  • Palestine : 2.988
  • UAE : 2.820
  • Kyrgyzstan: 2.716
  • Lebanon : 2.716
  • Lebanon – Palette : 679
  • Bahrain : 2.094
  • Australia : 2.090
  • Turkmenistan : 2.083
  • Palestine (Jordanian Arab 48): 2.037
  • Sri Lanka : 1.585
  • Mauritania: 1.585
  • South Africa : 1,132
  • Qatar : 1.087
  • Gamia: 905
  • Brunei : 453
  • Singapore : 407
  • Uganda: 4.871
  • Myanmar: 2.173
  • Netherlands : 2.083
  • Canada : 1.951
  • Eritrea: 1.901
  • Mozambique : 1.811
  • Sierra Leone: 1.585
  • Departure : 1.087
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina : 996
  • Albania : 987
  • Burundi : 951
  • Macedonia : 905
  • Kosovo : 706
  • Mauritius : 679
  • South Sudan : 616
  • Denmark : 579
  • Nepal : 543
  • Djibouti : 634
  • Maldives : 453
  • Liberia : 453

Günceleme: 04/01/2023 08:35

Similar Ads

Be the first to comment

Comments