Zonguldak Bülent Ecevit University will receive 36 contracted personnel. In accordance with the provisions of the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel, contracted personnel will be recruited in accordance with paragraph (B) of article 657 of the Civil Servants Law no.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
a) Being a Turkish citizen,
b) To meet the conditions specified in article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
c) Not to have a health problem that may prevent Night Watch (except for pregnancy),
d) To have entered one of the Public Personnel Selection Exams (2020 KPSS Undergraduate, 2020 KPSS Secondary Education and 2020 KPSS Associate Degree) and to have received the relevant KPSS score from at least one of these exams,
e) To meet the conditions of not receiving retirement or old-age pension from any Social Security Institution,
f) In addition, the status of the applicants; Article 657/B of the Civil Servants Law No. 4 states that, "In case the contracts of those employed in this way are terminated by their institutions due to their violation of the principles of the service contract, or if they terminate the contract unilaterally within the contract period, excluding the exceptions determined by the decision of the Council of Ministers, until one year has passed from the date of termination, they cannot be employed in personnel positions.” must comply with the provisions.
* KPSSP94 for secondary education graduates, KPSSP93 for associate degree graduates and KPSSP3 score for undergraduate graduates are used in the placement procedures based on the KPSS (B) group score ranking, without a written and/or oral exam.
** The driver's license must be sent to the email@example.com e-mail address of the Personnel Department of our University. Applications with missing documents will not be accepted. Applications in person or by mail will not be accepted.
Candidates applying for the post; They must apply online at our university's address w15.beun.edu.tr within 23 days (until 59:3) from the date of publication in the Official Gazette.
The results of the announcement will be announced at the address of our University w5.beun.edu.tr within 3 working days at the latest. For each staff, 10 times the announced number of substitutes will be determined. Royal kazanIf there is no application before the deadline or if it is determined that those who do not meet the requirements, the applicants will be placed in order, starting with the highest score. Since this announcement is a notification, no separate notification will be made.
right to be employed kazanCandidates who have been notified via the address of our University w3.beun.edu.tr must personally apply to the Health Application and Research Center of our University, with the originals or certified photocopies of the documents listed below, within 15 days at the latest, from the announcement of the results. Those who do not deliver the documents in due time are deemed to have waived their rights. The contract is made after the delivery of the documents.
Documents required for the contract
- 6 Photographs,
- Contracted Personnel Application Form,
- Graduation certificate, (Documents received via e-Government are accepted.)
- Copy of identity card,
- Judicial Registry Record, (Documents received via e-Government are accepted.)
- Military Status Document, (Documents received via e-Government are accepted.)
- KPSS (B) group exam result document, which has not expired,
- Pursuant to the 657th paragraph of Article 48 of the Law No. 7, “Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 53, not to have a mental illness ... that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.” psychiatry report showing the condition,
- Special Condition Document (if any),
- Document of salary account opened from Vakıfbank Zonguldak Branch
At the end of the application, legal action will be taken against the candidates who make false documents or statements, and if they have been appointed, their appointments will be cancelled. If a price has been paid to them by our administration, this price will be compensated together with the legal interest.
Those who will be found successful in the evaluations and will be started to work; In terms of social security, they will be subject to the provisions of 5510/a of the Social Security Law No. 4 and will work in the units where they will be employed, subject to the working hours and procedures that other personnel in the same class are subject to.
For detailed information:
Zonguldak Bülent Ecevit University Rectorate Personnel Department PK 67100 İncivez / Zonguldak
Tel: (0 372) 291 12 07 – 291 11 64