In order to develop an Air Command Control System, which will be developed in line with the national operational needs to be determined by the Turkish Air Force Command and will enable it to be seamlessly integrated with the sensors, weapon systems and command control elements that are planned to be included in the inventory in the future, with the approval of the Ministry of National Defense, the Air Force A protocol was signed with the Turkish Armed Forces. In addition, an Export Agreement was signed in 31.03.2020 as a result of the marketing and business-development activities we have been carrying out since 2014 to meet the Air Command Control needs of the Air Forces Command of a different country. The HAKİM Air Command Control System, which we will develop as ASELSAN within the scope of the aforementioned Agreement and Protocol, will be the first air command control system developed with national means in our country, and by this means, Turkey will be among the few countries that develop and export their own air command control system.
The HAKİM Air Command Control System, which corresponds to the real-time part of the ACCS Project, which has been developing for more than 20 years within NATO, includes Sensor Data Fusion (SFP - Sensor Fusion Post), RPC - Recognized Air Picture Production Center and Airborne Air Picture Production Center. We are developing it as a command and control system compatible with NATO standards that will provide Mission and Traffic Control (ACC - Air Command Control) capabilities. In accordance with the mission and operation plans prepared at the strategic and operational level within the Air Force; HAKİM Air Command Control System will be capable of enabling real-time current situation command and control activities at tactical and operational level.
In this direction:
- It will control and manage the Early Warning Radars owned by the Air Force and will create an accurate and reliable Local Air Picture (LAP - Local Area Picture) by fusing the Radar Data it receives.
- It will create a Recognized Air Picture (RAP) allowing automatic or manual diagnosis of air tracks, ATO/ACO/Flight Plan/IDCBO and Intelligence Based.
- It will create a Joint Environment Picture (JEP) by correlating the air and surface traces to be obtained from the Land and Naval Forces through the relevant Links.
- It will enable the execution of Procedural Airspace Control and Air Traffic Control activities. It will have Threat Assessment and Weapon Allocation Algorithms to determine the most effective prevention element against Threat Elements at the most appropriate time.
- For Air-Air Intercept, it will allow target assignment to Fighters, creation of intercept geometry and positive and procedural flight control of fighter aircraft.
- It will enable target allocation to Land Based Missile Systems (SAM) for Land-Air Interception and assessment of the situation by obtaining target allocation result information.
- HAKİM will have the ability to work fully integrated and harmoniously with systems such as Air Command Control System, Air Force Information System (HvBS) and Air Defense Radio Network (HSTA). In addition, thanks to the Link-1/Link-11/Link-16 and Jreap-C interfaces it will have, it will be able to work in harmony with NATO-compatible Command and Control Systems and Weapon Systems.
- HAKİM Air Warning Command and Control System will work in full integration with the new generation RadNet System, EIRS Radar, HİSAR and SİPER Air Defense Missile Systems, which will enter the inventory of the Air Force in the near future.
- With its Overseas version, HAKİM will have an infrastructure that can work in full integration with the eastern bloc radar and weapon systems.
We are planning to enter the Air Command and Control System, which will be developed within the scope of HAKİM Project, into the inventory of the Air Forces of both countries in 2023. Within the scope of this project, the Turkish Air Force Command will have a national Air Command Control System in NATO standards, as well as the ability to work and operate together with the Air Force of the country in question. In the long term, with the inclusion of the HAKİM System in the inventory of other possible countries, the infrastructure will be provided for our Air Forces to work together with the Air Forces of different countries.
Günceleme: 19/07/2021 13:14