Regarding Employment of Contracted Personnel, published in the Official Gazette dated 657/4/06 and numbered 06, annexed to paragraph (B) of article 1978 of the Civil Servants Law No. 7 and the Decree No. 15754/28 dated 06/2007/26566 in Boğaziçi University units Pursuant to paragraph (b) of the additional article 2 of the Principles Regarding the Amendment of the Principles; Based on the 2020 KPSS (B) group score, contracted personnel will be recruited for the position specified below, with expenses covered from the Special Budget.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
To graduate from one of the Private Security and Protection, Defense and Security, Security, Public Security and Public Security, Security and Protection associate degree programs of the relevant Schools.
To have a score of at least 2020 and above from the 93 KPSS P70 score type.
- To have the special conditions stated above and the general conditions specified in Article 657 of the Law No. 48.
- Not to have completed the age of 01.07.2021 (thirty) as of 30, (Those born on 01.07.1991 and later can apply.)
- For male candidates, not be shorter than 170 cm and the difference between the last 2 digits of the height in cm and weight should not be more than 15 or less than 13.
- For female candidates, not to be shorter than 165 cm and the difference between the last 2 digits of the height in cm and weight should not be more than 10 or less than 13.
- To have an armed/unarmed private security officer identity card that has not expired as of the application deadline, (Candidates on the main list must not have expired when they submit this document for appointment.)
- The status of the applicants; Article 657/B of the Civil Servants Law No. 4 states that “In case the contract of those employed in this way is terminated by their institutions due to their violation of the service contract, or they unilaterally terminate the contract within the contract period, excluding the exceptions determined by the aforementioned law, the institutions will continue to be contracted until one year has passed from the termination date they cannot be employed in personnel positions.” To be in accordance with its provisions,
- To be at least 18 years old as of the date of application.
- Not having an obstacle to working on duty,
- The security investigation should have a positive result.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN THE APPLICATION
- Application form (Application form published on our university website will be filled.)
- Identity card / TC ID card photocopy
- Certified photocopy of Diploma or Graduation Certificate (e-Government Printout will be Accepted)
- 1 piece of photo
- 2020 KPSS Exam Result Document
By completing the above documents within 15 days from the date of publication of this announcement in the Official Gazette; They should apply in person to the Personnel Department of our university. Applications made by mail will not be accepted.
- Application Start Date: 14.07.2021
- Deadline for Application : Until the end of working hours on 03.08.2021.