4 Assistant Inspectors will be recruited to be employed by the Inspection Board of the General Directorate of Coastal Safety.
Candidates declared in Turkey if they have the necessary conditions together with the declaration of Business Authority 5 (five) days in Turkey Business Association open jobs section of the electronic media and / or Turkey will be able to apply in person to the Employment Agency Service Centers.
Application and Examination Conditions
- At least four years of undergraduate education; Having graduated from the Faculties of Law, Political Sciences, Economics, Business, Economics and Administrative Sciences, and one of the Higher Education Institutions in Turkey or abroad, whose equivalence to these schools is accepted by the Higher Education Council, and which provides at least four years of undergraduate education.
- To get a score of at least 2019 (Sixty) and above from the Public Personnel Selection Examination (KPSS) Group A KPSS P2020 score type conducted by the Assessment, Selection and Placement Center (ÖSYM) in 48 and 60.
- To meet the conditions specified in article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48. (The right to take the oral exam kazanCriminal record will be requested from the candidates.)
- Being under the age of 27 as of 11/2020/36. (Those born on November 27, 1985 and later.)
- To have completed, exempted or postponed military service for male candidates. (The right to take the oral exam kazanA military status certificate will be requested from male candidates.)
- In terms of health, to be able to go all over the country and to work in all kinds of climate and travel conditions, not to be disabled with a physical or mental illness or physical disability that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously. (The right to take the oral exam kazanAfter the announcement date, candidates will be asked for a Health Board Report to be obtained from full-fledged hospitals.)
- Not having any obstacle to inspection in terms of criminal record.
Exam Place, Date and Time
- Exam Date: 30 / 12 / 2020
- Exam Hour: 10.00
- Exam Venue: General Directorate of Coastal Safety Inspection Board Beylerbeyi Mah. Abdullahağa Cd. No: 16 / A Üsküdar / İSTANBUL.
- Candidates will be taken to the exam according to the application number recorded on the "Assistant Inspector Entrance Exam Candidate Document-Form 2". Candidates will not be notified about the exam date, time and place.
- Candidates are required to be at the exam venue at least half an hour before (09.30) before the exam time, and candidates who arrive after the exam starts will not be admitted to the exam.
- Other detailed information for the exam http://www.kiyiemniyeti.gov.tr It can be obtained from the web address or by calling 0 (216) 531 40 97 and 0 (216) 531 4065.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE