- An important step at the airport: The 76rd Airport project, which covers a construction area of 500 million 200 thousand square meters and will have a capacity of 3 million passengers when completed, will create a new area for fuel to reduce traffic and host giant ships.
150 3 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX While construction works are going on at the airport, new developments are coming one after the other.
The button was pressed for the terminal building at the 29rd Airport, which will be put into service on October 2017, 3. IGA terminal building, where the EIA process has started, will rise on an area of approximately 140 thousand square meters.
Thanks to the IGA terminal building, the necessary fuel of the aircraft will be brought by sea. With the IGA terminal building, which will be built for 133.580.000 TL, it is planned to bring a minimum additional load to the existing traffic load of Istanbul during the operation stages of the airport.
The project in question was named 'terminal 1' and 'terminal 2'. Only fuel ships will dock at Terminal 1, while fuel, dry cargo and general cargo ships will dock at Terminal 2.
With IGA Supply Terminal Project;
- 550 meters long east breakwater,
- 175 meter size spur structure,
- UM Terminal 4 bağlama berthing place with total length of 2 m consisting of 320 units, 1 pieces of reclining and connecting dolphin and loading platform and cat paths,
- 260 meter long uzun Terminal 2 uzun docking station,