Marmaray and Haliç metro bridge is not preferred

Marmaray and Haliç metro bridges are not preferred: Did Marmaray and Haliç Metro Bridge, which have been put into service recently, have changed your transportation preferences? ” 34 percent of Istanbul respondents answered 'Yes' and 66 percent answered 'No'.
According to the “Transportation and Traffic Survey in Istanbul” of Bahçeşehir University (BAU) Transportation Engineering, the daily transportation cost per city in Istanbul is 13 TL. “Has the Marmaray and Golden Horn Metro Bridge, which have been opened recently, have changed your transportation preferences?” 34 percent of Istanbul respondents answered 'Yes' and 66 percent answered 'No'. The results of the “Transportation and Traffic Survey in Istanbul” prepared by Bahçeşehir University (BAU) Transportation Engineering with the participation of approximately 10 thousand residents of Istanbul were shared with the public at the meeting held at the university's Beşiktaş Campus. Head of BAU Transportation Engineering Department Dr. The research, conducted under the chairmanship of Mustafa Ilıcalı, included details on the traffic and transportation problems experienced in Istanbul as well as solutions for solutions.
According to the survey, only the 3 of Istanbulites can use sea transportation in city trips. The most preferred means of transport is the bus with 21 percent. This is followed by a minibus with 12 and Metrobus with 12. 9 is the preferred rate of rail systems in Istanbul, while 10, who travels alone in the city, prefers special vehicles.
MEAN 30 BY 60 MINUTE TIME SPENDING
The survey also provides details of the average duration of city travel for those living in Istanbul. Accordingly, the 38 of Istanbul residents spend an average of 30 to 60 minutes in one direction for access to business or schools. 30 in one direction 32 the percentage of those who reach work or schools in less than a minute. A percentage of 9 is able to reach the workplace or school in one direction by traveling longer than 90 minutes. According to the study, the average travel time per person in Istanbul was determined as 50 minutes for one way. According to the research, the daily transportation cost per person in Istanbul is 13 TL.
MARMARAY AND HALİÇ METRO BRIDGE IS NOT CHOOSING
31 percent of Istanbulites, who prefer sea transportation as their primary destination, use their choice as a means of transportation for voyages due to adverse weather conditions. This preference is followed by Marmaray with 29 percent, bus with 15 percent and private car use with 11 percent. “Has the Marmaray and Golden Horn Metro Bridge, which have been opened recently, have changed your transportation preferences?” 34 percent of Istanbul respondents answered 'Yes' and 66 percent answered 'No'. According to the research, the ratio of those who think that a permanent solution will be reached in the traffic and transportation problem of Istanbul within the next five years with the opportunities of the municipalities is 46 percent. The remaining 54 percent think that a permanent solution cannot be created.
INTENSIVE TRAFFIC PLUG CENTERS ŞİŞLİ, BEŞİKTAŞ, FATİH, KADIKÖY AND ÜMRANİYE
When looking at the density of the journeys made in Istanbul, the European Side takes the first place. 56 percent of the trips in Istanbul take place within the European Side. Considering the starting point of the trips, the centers producing the most traffic are Küçükçekmece, KadıköyListed as Üsküdar, Ümraniye and Bahçelievler. The high traffic centers of Istanbul are Şişli, Beşiktaş, Fatih, Kadıköy and stands out as Ümraniye.







sohbet

Be the first to comment

Comments