The Luck of Izmir, Binali Yıldırım: Izmir has a very important place in Turkish History, the National Struggle and the History of the Republic. İzmir has also been one of the centers of Turkey's struggle for democratization. Since the 14 May 1950 General Elections, the date of Turkey's transition to democracy, İzmir has always been on the side of the Democrat Party and against the CHP, which it sees as the continuation of the one-party dictatorship. In fact, the statist and disconnected CHP has no affinity with İzmir. However, as a result of organizational mistakes and inaccurate candidate determinations made during the AK Party period, CHP candidates won the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Elections. kazanyeast has started. On the other hand, the AK Party Government has not refrained from making valuable investments in İzmir until today.
Transport Minister Binali Yildirim is the only person who acts as a minister in AK Party governments unchanged and is a highly successful project and investment man. Prime Minister Erdogan's leadership and with the support of Turkey in the last ten and a half years all Giant Projects carried out under his signature there. Let's briefly count some of these projects:
- Izmir-Istanbul Motorway Project and Gulf Crossing Bridge: With the supply of this project, the ten-hour Izmir-Istanbul road will be reduced to three hours.
- Konak and Sabuncubeli Tunnels and Aegean Rail Project.
- İzmir-Ankara High Speed Train Project: In this way, the transportation between İzmir and Ankara will be reduced to three and a half hours.
- Project of the Century Marmaray: It came into service on October 29, 2013.
- Eurasia- Istanbul Bosphorus Highway Bosphorus Tube Crossing Project: It will be completed in 2015.
- Ankara- Istanbul High Speed Train Project: Train services are about to start. Thus, transportation between Ankara and Istanbul is reduced to three hours.
- Third Bosphorus Bridge and Northern Marmara Motorway: It will be completed in 2015.
- World's Largest Airport Project: The project to be realized in Istanbul will be completed in 2018.
- Turkey's Biggest Port 'North Aegean Harbor Project: The project will be completed in two years.
- 70 vs. 26 Airport in a Year 11 26 Airport Project in a Year: The airline has become a public road.
- 70 6.000 km per year Corresponding to the road 11 17.000 km per year. Road Project.
Here is the greatest architects of Prime Minister Erdogan, Turkey's recent and after performing all these projects Binali Yildirim, Mayor of beautiful İzmirin trying to serve us as a candidate.
Binali Yıldırım has 261 projects, 196 in economy, 179 in transportation, 142 in ecological life, 75 in urban life, 210 in health, 220 in culture and arts, 96 in barrier-free life, and 35 in technology. With the realization of these projects, 1414 billion investments will be made and 65 thousand people will be provided with jobs. Let's count a few of these thousands of projects as examples:
- North Aegean Çandarlı Port will make İzmir the center of Euro-Asia trade and will become the new 'Sea Silk Road'. This is the third European port will be Turkey's largest container port.
- Gulab Logistics Center, will be Turkey's largest logistics center.
- Kemalpaşa- Turgutlu Railway, Odemis- Cherry Railway, North Motorway, Egeray Izban, Sabuncubeli Tunnel (15 minutes between Izmir and Manisa), Konak Tunnel, Izmir-Ankara High Speed Train, Izmir- Istanbul Motorway, Izmir-Ankara Motorway…