Who is Billur Kalkavan, who came to the agenda with the sharing of Hamdi Alkan? How old is Billur Kalkavan? Who is Billur Kalkavan's father? What is Billur Kalkavan's illness? Our answers to your questions are in this news…
2 Nov 1962 in history İstanbul He was born in Beylerbeyi. His mother is Nuyan Hanım, and his father is ship owner Nazım Kalkavan. He has a brother named Rıza. Kadıköy He was educated at the Maarif College and dropped out while he was in high school. In 1984, he took the high school graduation exams in the USA.
He started working at Mudo at the age of 16. Then he continued in the companies of Ömer Çavuşoğlu and Ahmet Kozanoğlu. At the age of 18, he worked as Güneri Civaoğlu's secretary in Güneş Newspaper. When Güneri Civaoğlu's newspaper was sold, he went to America and stayed for 4 years and came back.
He played his first role in the cinema in the 1969 movie "Separate Worlds". He has focused on theater since 1980. She played in the theater play "Marion and Muhammed" in 2000. In 2010, she presented the program 'If We Don't Talk, My Cats' on TürkMax screens. In 2012, she made a program on HTV channel between 5:00 and 00:01, 00 days a week. In 2012, he took part in the competition program called Trophy Türk, which was broadcast on TV8 and shot in Kenya.
Is Billur Kalkavan Married?
Billur Kalkavan, who is in a relationship with Buğra Bahadırlı, is not married. The couple, who admired their stable relationship against the age difference between them, aroused curiosity by the audience. So, who is Buğra Bahadırlı, who is also an actor, how old is he? Here are the things that are curious about Buğra Bahadırlı, the girlfriend of Billur Kalkavan…
Billur Kalkavan and her actress boyfriend Buğra Bahadırlı talked about their long-standing relationship. Buğra Bahadırlı said, "Cheating is not only physical, but also lying in a relationship is a form of cheating," and said that when the couples get to know each other and establish trust, there is no problem in the relationship. Regarding the age difference between him and Billur Kalkavan, Buğra Bahadırlı said, “It is important for me to be with a woman who can add something to me, if I wanted children, we would not have a relationship. I am the elder of the relationship, I learned to get younger with Billur,” she said.
Billur Kalkavan Series and Movies
- 1969 – Worlds Apart (TV series)
- 1978 – Sultan
- 1988 – Mother-in-laws (TV series)
- 1992 – I fell in love (TV series)
- 1993 – Blue Exile
- 1994 – Upstarts (TV series)
- 1995 – The Night Hitchhiker (TV Movie)
- 1996 – Sweet Loots (TV series)
- 1996 – Falcon
- 1997 – Was It Like This (TV series)
- 1998 – Alas, My Father (TV series)
- 1998 – 2000 – Alas, My Daughter Has Grown (TV series)
- 2000 – Alas, my daughter has grown
- 2000 – Death Is After Us
- 2002 – Azad (TV series)
- 2002 – Rating Hamdi (TV series)
- 2003 – Who is the Boss (TV series)
- 2004 – Metro Palace (TV series)
- 2005 – 2006 – Under the Lindens (TV series)
- 2008 – A Handful of Peace
- 2008 – Queen at the Factory
- 2008 – Graduation
- 2008 – Fortune Hunter (TV series)
- 2012 – Strange Stories (TV series)
- 2014 – Çarşı Pazar (Şenay) (Motion Picture)