Technician is a title given to people who can work in jobs that require technical knowledge and skills in today's conditions. They take a wide variety of names according to their professional knowledge or professional skills. For example, they are referred to by names such as aircraft technician or electrician. Technicians, who specialize in many different fields, can work in government, public institutions and organizations and private sectors or open their own workplaces.
Where does the technician work?
Technicians, who specialize in many different fields, can work in government, public institutions and organizations and private sectors or open their own workplaces. What Does a Technician Do? Technicians are interested in technical work in a certain field. Especially these people show activities in production processes.
What Does a Technician Do?
- Performs the duties assigned by the supervisor, chief or other authorized personnel in accordance with occupational health and safety.
- It works in accordance with occupational health and safety.
- Organizes papers and documents.
- It can also work in different fields when needed.
- Performs test and control operations.
- Adapts to new tools and technologies.
- Performs duties assigned by superiors.
- It protects the tools and devices used in the task area.
How to Become a Technician?
Technicians are used for graduates of vocational high school and equivalent education institutions. Technician, on the other hand, is a graduate of vocational school. kazanit is a title. In order to become a technician, it is necessary to graduate from trade, textile, ceramics, technical or industrial vocational high schools.
Technicians and technicians are often confused. Technicians are used for people who have graduated from vocational high school or equivalent education institutions. Technician is a title used for vocational school graduates. Persons who want to be a technician must complete trade, ceramics, technical or industrial vocational high schools.
People who want to be a technician must have certain qualifications;
- It should be suitable for teamwork.
- Must have knowledge of occupational health and safety.
- Must be disciplined, careful and self-sacrificing.
- Must be able to work in maintenance, repair or production processes.
- Must be able to perform other duties determined in accordance with the procedures.
- Attend training and be successful.
- For male candidates, the military service must be terminated.
How much do technicians get paid?
Technician Salary 2022 According to the salary data shared by 53 people, the lowest Technician salary in 2022 was determined as 5.400 TL, the average Technician salary 6.500 TL, and the highest Technician salary 8.180 TL.
The image credit to AB Electrical & Communications Ltd.