Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Officer Recruitment announcement has been published. In order to meet the deficiency in the municipality, the Fire Brigade Recruitment announcement was published with 100 vacancies.
High School and Associate Degree graduates will be recruited within the scope of the qualifications in Article 657 of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Civil Servants Law No. 48 and the provisions of the Municipality Fire Brigade Regulation. Candidates need the KPSS score for at least High School Graduate Officer Recruitment. In this context, Employee Recruitment will be made with at least KPSS 60 Points, and we share with you the staff distribution and application conditions according to graduation.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION
Candidates who will apply to be appointed to the announced Fire Brigade cadres must have the following general conditions stated in sub-clause (A) of the first paragraph of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
- To be a Turkish citizen.
- Not to be deprived of public rights.
- Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; offenses against the security of the state, even if he has been sentenced to one year or more for a deliberate offense or amnesty, offenses against the constitutional order and its functioning, embezzlement, corruption, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of trust, fraud not to be convicted of bankruptcy, mischief in tender, mischief in performance of the act, money laundering or smuggling.
- For male candidates in terms of military status; Not having any interest in military service or not having reached the age of military service, or, if he / she has reached the military service age, to have completed active or postponed military service or to be transferred to the reserve class.
- Not having mental illness or physical disability that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
- To meet the other application requirements for the announced positions.
APPLICATION PLACE, DATE, METHOD AND DURATION
Candidates, in order to take the oral and practical exam;
- From 24.05.2021 until 28.05.2021, together with the Application Form and the documents listed above, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Fire Brigade Training Branch Directorate Şehit Er Mehmet Çadırcı Cad. No: 50 Şirinkapı Buca İZMİR, they will apply in person within working hours and complete the application process.
- Applications made by post, mail or other means will not be accepted.
- Applications made with incomplete information and documents or without qualifications will not be evaluated.