The recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Coronavirus Scientific Committee in order to manage the risk of the coronavirus (Covid19) epidemic in terms of public health and public order, to ensure social isolation, to protect the physical distance and to keep the disease spread rate under control, many precautionary decisions have been taken in line with the instructions of our President.
It is seen that the spread / transmission of the coronavirus epidemic, which has affected the whole world in 2020, has recently increased in all countries. It is observed that there is a very serious increase in the course of the epidemic, especially in countries on the European continent, and many new measures have been taken within the scope of combating the epidemic.
In addition to cleaning, mask and distance rules, which are the basic principles of the controlled social life period in our country, as well as the course of the epidemic and possible risks, the rules and precautions to be followed for all areas of life are determined. In this context, in line with the decisions taken in the Presidential Cabinet that convened under the chairmanship of our President on 17.11.2020, effective from 20.11.2020:20 on Friday, 00;
1. Shopping centers, markets, barbers, hairdressers and beauty centers will only be able to serve our citizens between 10:00 and 20:00.
2. Eating and drinking places such as restaurants, restaurants, patisseries, cafes, cafeterias can only be open between 10:00 and 20:00 to provide take away or take away service. The restaurant, restaurant or online food order companies will only be able to provide package service after 20:00 by phone or online order.
Food and beverage places located on the side of intercity highways and serving vehicles for intercity public transportation or logistics purposes, provided that they are determined individually by the Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards and are not located in the residential area, will be exempted from the restrictions.
3. Until 31.12.2020, the activities of cinema halls and until a new decision is taken, coffeehouse, coffee house, country garden, internet cafe / hall, electronic game halls, billiard halls, clubs and tea gardens and carpet pitches will be stopped. The implementation of hookah lounges, whose activities were suspended before, will be continued.
4. In all our provinces; citizens aged 65 and over will be able to go out between 10:00 and 13:00 during the day, and citizens under 20 (born on 01.01.2001 and after) between 13:00 and 16:00 during the day (with workplaces) Except for employees who present a work / SGK record, etc. document showing their illnesses), our citizens in the specified age groups will be restricted from going out to the streets outside these hours.
5. Until a new decision is made, a curfew will be restricted on weekends, except from 10:00 to 20:00. Production, manufacturing and supply chains are exempt from this restriction. In this regard, the curfew will be restricted from 21:20 on Saturday, November 00 to 22:10 on Sunday, November 00, and from 22:20 on Sunday, November 00 to 23:05 on Monday, November 00.
On the following weekends, the application will be explained above until a new decision is made.
will continue as stated.
In order to minimize the effect of curfew on daily life;
5.1 Workplaces, Businesses and Institutions to be Open
a) Workplaces carrying out activities related to the production, transportation and sales of drugs, medical devices, medical masks and disinfectants,
b) Public and private health institutions and organizations, pharmacies, veterinary clinics and animal hospitals,
c) Public institutions and organizations and enterprises required for the maintenance of compulsory public services (Airports, ports, border gates, customs, highways, nursing homes, elderly nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, Emergency Call Centers, AFAD Units, institutions / organizations that carry out disaster related work, Vefa Social Support Units, Migration Management, PTT etc.),
ç) Large facilities and enterprises strategically operating in the natural gas, electricity and petroleum sectors (such as refinery and petrochemical facilities and thermal and natural gas cycle power plants),
d) Companies engaged in domestic and international transportation (including export / import / transit passes) and logistics,
e) Hotels and accommodation,
f) Emergency construction, equipment, etc. to increase the capacity of health services. businesses / companies carrying out the activities,
g) Animal shelters, animal farms and animal care centers,
ğ) Production and manufacturing facilities,
h) Newspaper, radio and television organizations, newspaper printing presses and newspaper distributors,
ı) The number of fuel stations and tire repairers to be determined by the Governorships / District Governorships for settlement centers, one per 50.000 population and one for each 50 km on the intercity highway and if any, on the highway passing through the provincial borders (Fuel stations and tire to be open within the scope of this article repairers will be determined by lot method),
i) Vegetable / fruit wholesale markets,
5.2 Persons Covered by Exceptions
a) Managers, officers or employees in the above mentioned "Workplaces, Businesses and Institutions to be Open",
b) Those who are in charge of ensuring public order and security (including private security officers),
c) Emergency Call Centers, Vefa Social Support Units, Red Crescent, AFAD and those who work in the context of disasters,
ç) Those who document that they will participate in other central exams announced by ÖSYM (spouse, sibling, a companion from the mother or father) and exam attendants,
d) Those who are in charge of burials (religious officials, hospital and municipal officials, etc.)
e) Electricity, water, natural gas, telecommunication etc. Those who are responsible for the maintenance and repair of the transmission and infrastructure systems that should not be interrupted,
f) Those who are involved in the transportation or logistics of products and / or materials (including cargo), domestic and international transportation, storage and related activities,
g) Elderly nursing homes, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, children's homes, etc. social protection / care center employees,
ğ) Employees at production and manufacturing facilities,
h) Those who graze ovine and cattle and carry out beekeeping activities,
i) Technical service employees provided that they document that they are out to provide service,
i) Those who continuously wait for their workplaces during the hours / days their workplaces are closed,
j) Personnel who will work at weekends to carry out public transportation, cleaning, solid waste, water and sewage, spraying, fire brigade and cemetery services of the municipalities,
k) Those who have a mandatory health appointment (including blood and plasma donations to be made to the Red Crescent),
l) Dormitory, hostel, construction site, etc. Those in charge of meeting the basic needs of those staying in public places,
m) Employees who are at risk of leaving their workplaces due to occupational health and safety (workplace doctor, etc.),
o) Those with Special Needs such as autism, severe mental retardation, down syndrome and their parents / guardian or accompanying persons,
ö) Members of the Animal Feeding Group established within the scope of our Circular No. 30.04.2020 dated 7486 and those who will feed street animals
p) Individuals working in the production, irrigation, processing, spraying, harvesting, marketing and transportation of plant and animal products,
r) Those who go out to meet the compulsory needs of their pets provided that it is limited to the front of their residence
s) Those who are in charge of the delivery service to homes during the hours in which curfew is imposed,
ş) Within the framework of the court decision, they will establish personal relations with their children (provided that they submit the court decision),
t) Athletes, managers and other officials in sports competitions that can be played without an audience,
u) Those who work in the intercity public transportation vehicles (plane, bus, train, ship, etc.) and the ticket, reservation code, etc. by submitting and documenting,
ü) Drivers and officers of urban public transportation vehicles (metrobus, metro, bus, minibus, taxi, etc.).
6. The practice of imposing a smoking ban in areas / areas such as street streets, squares and public transportation stops, as specified in our Circular No. 11.11.2020 dated 18579, can be expanded by the Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards.
7. Provincial General Hygiene Committees will ensure that all kinds of measures, especially increasing the number of voyages, will be taken by local administrations to reduce the density of public transportation vehicles in the city and to ensure sparseness in the voyages.
8. Within the framework of the principles regarding weddings and wedding ceremonies with our Circular No. 02.09.2020 dated 14210;
Wedding ceremonies / ceremonies must be carried out with the condition of observing mask, distance, cleaning rules, minimum participation and at least 20 minutes between each wedding ceremony,
Wedding ceremonies are carried out within a maximum of one hour in the form of a wedding ceremony with seating arrangement, mask, distance and cleaning rules
In addition, within the framework of our Circular No. 30.07.2020 dated 12682, the full implementation of the provisions regarding non-collective condolences will continue.
9. It is essential that our citizens do not travel within the city or intercity with their private vehicles during the periods when the curfew is applied on weekends.
- Who is discharged from the hospital where he is treated and wants to return to his original residence, who has been referred with a doctor's report and / or previously received a doctor appointment / control,
- To attend the funeral of himself or his spouse, deceased first-degree relative or brother or to accompany the funeral transfer (maximum 4 people),
- Those who have come to the city they are in in the last 5 days but do not have a place to stay but want to return to their place of residence (those who submit their travel ticket, vehicle license plate, other documents showing their travel, information and information),
- Who want to complete their military service and return to their settlements,
- An invitation letter for private or public daily contract,
- Released from penal institutions,
Citizens will be able to travel in their private vehicles through the EBAŞVURU and ALO 199 systems of the Ministry of Internal Affairs or directly to the Governorships / District Governorates by obtaining permission from the Travel Permit Boards in the presence of the above-mentioned situations.
It is vital that all public officials, especially Governors and District Governors, concentrate on activities that increase social sensitivity to comply with the measures taken in the fight against the epidemic, and continue to make sacrifices together, as it has been until today, to overcome this process and to regain healthy days.
In line with the principles stated above, in accordance with Articles 27 and 72 of the General Hygiene Law, the decisions of the Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards are taken urgently, no disruption in practice and unjust treatment is caused, the establishment of administrative action in accordance with the relevant articles of the Public Health Law for those who do not comply with the decisions taken and Regarding the initiation of necessary judicial proceedings within the scope of Article 195 of the Turkish Criminal Code regarding criminal behavior.