Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University will recruit academic staff; Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University Rectorate to the following vacant positions 2547 numbered Law, Promotion and Appointment to Academic Staff and Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University Appointment and Promotion Directive for Appointment (www.personel.mu.edu.t is) 67 faculty members.
a) Candidates who will apply to the professor staff; They also mentioned the name of the main research work. http://www.personel.mu.edu.tr The Faculty Member Application Petition Sample (signed), the Associate Professorship document, the list of publications, scientific publications (they show one of their publications as a main research work in their application), congress and conference papers and their references, works of art, their performances and related documents. 6 (one) printed by adding a CD or portable memory prepared in the form of 1 (six) PDFs including doctorate, proficiency in arts or master's studies, service document, application form in the Directive at the above internet address. together with the publication file, they must apply to the Rector's Office Personnel Department.
b) Candidates who will apply for associate professors; www.personel.mu.edu.t is By adding 4 (four) PDF or portable memory prepared in four PDF formats containing the application form in the directive at the address above to the Application Petition Sample (signed), which includes the Associate Professorship certificate, publication list, scientific studies and publications. and 1 (one) printed publication files together with the Rectorate Personnel Department.
Candidates who have received the title of Associate Professor after completing the Associate Professorship Review, but have not taken the oral exam; Oral exams will be held by the juries to be determined by the Interuniversity Board (UAK) after the application deadline is completed. (Article 4 of the Directive on Appointment and Promotion of Applying to Faculty Membership of Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University)
c) Candidates who will apply to Doctor Faculty members; http://www.personel.mu.edu.tr Faculty Member Application Petition Example (signed), CV, doctorate certificate, service document, foreign language result document (Article 4 of Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University Faculty Membership Appointment and Promotion Directive) and the Directive in the above internet address They should apply to the relevant units together with the application form, by adding 4 (four) PDFs containing a publication list, scientific studies and publications, and a 1 or one printed publication file. Those who have a State Service Obligation for 6 months or more cannot apply to the Faculty of Medicine Doctor Faculty members, the candidates are required to certify that they are not a State Service Obligation or that they have less than 6 months.
NOTE: In accordance with the Appendix 2547 of the Law numbered 38, there is no Dr. Lecturer who can apply within the scope of 20% quota.
1) All candidates must have the qualifications required to enter State service.
2) Applications will be made within 15 days from the date of publication and postal delays will not be accepted.
3) The equivalence of the diplomas obtained from foreign countries must be approved by the Interuniversity Council.
4) Professors and associate professors cannot apply to the faculty members of the doctor.
5) Service Certificate is required for those who apply from outside the University.
6) (*) It is required to fulfill the foreign language requirement stated in the related articles of the “Regulation on the Principles to be followed in Teaching Foreign Languages and Teaching with Foreign Languages in Higher Education Institutions”.
7) If the Administration deems it appropriate, each stage of the announcement may be canceled.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE