2547 Instructors and Research Assistants will be recruited to the units of Mersin University Rectorate with the names below, in accordance with the Law No. 22 on Higher Education Law and the Merkezi Regulation on Procedures and Principles Regarding the Central Examination and Entrance Exams to be Appointed to the Academic Staff Other than Academic Staff At. (Recruitment of Research Assistants will be made according to 2547 SK 50 / d art.)
- To have the general and special conditions in the Higher Education Law No. 2547 and the Hakkında Regulation on Procedures and Principles Regarding the Central Examination and Entrance Exams acak to be applied to the appointments to the academic staff other than the faculty member. (The applications of the non-thesis graduate graduates who meet the requirements in accordance with the regulations will be accepted to the instructor staff. [Except those to be employed within the Faculty and Rectorate])
- To meet the requirements stated in Article 657 of Civil Servants Law No. 48
Documents required from Applicants:
1. Application Form (In the field of Announcements on the web page of the University)
2. Photocopy of Identity Card
4. Copy of Bachelor / Graduate Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate or E-Government Output (The certificate indicating the equivalence of the diplomas of the graduates of foreign educational institutions by the Higher Education Council and the Inter-University Board for the doctorate)
5. Original document of Master or PhD student with thesis (for the candidates who will apply to the research assistant staff)
6. Undergraduate Transcript (Certified Sample) (In the calculation of undergraduate graduation score, the 4-point and 5-point system published by YÖK
Equivalence tables in the system will be considered)
7. Central Examination (ALES) Certificate (Last 5 years)
8. In the applications to be made to the instructor staff;
- The ALES score type in which field the candidate's undergraduate graduation is or the department / department / program announced in which field the student receives the ALES score type in that field will be used.
In the applications to be made to the Research Assistant staff;
- ALES score type will be used in the announced department / department / program.
- Any ALES score type will be used for applications for programs with special ability.
- For Educational Sciences departments, ALES score type will be used in which field the candidate's undergraduate graduation is.
9. In the applications to research assistant positions, it is required to be master, doctorate or proficiency education students. Applicants must not exceed the maximum period of study (graduate).
- With the students who have completed the maximum period of study defined in the Regulation on Graduate Education published in the Official Gazette on 06.02.2013, but whose maximum periods have been started again from the fall semester of 2016-2017,
- Research assistants who have been dismissed due to the expiry of their maximum education period since the date of 20.04.2016, the date of publication of the Graduate Education Regulations until the fall of 2017 Fall, cannot apply to the research assistant cadres due to the resumption of their maximum education period in 2016-2017 fall semester.
10 2 photos (taken within the last six months)
11 YÖKDİL, YDS, KPDS, ÜDS and other foreign language documents specified in the current equivalence announcement issued by ÖSYM will be valid. (If there is a validity date on the document, this date shall prevail.)
12 Certificate of Experience (If experience is sought in the announced staff, approved Service Certificate obtained from Social Security Institution (SGK) Service Tracking Program (HİTAP) for those who work in a public institution or those who leave the public institution, SSI Service Document and if obtained from the company worked Approved letter.) Applications can be made in person or by mail.
1- Only one of the announced positions can be applied. Applications of more than one staff will be considered invalid. Time
applications, incomplete documents and delays in the post will not be taken into consideration.
2- Appointments of the candidates who have made the wrong declaration will not be made. Canceled even if they have been assigned
and cannot claim any rights.
3- Applications for the announced positions will be made to the units written in the column titled İ PLACE OF APPLICATION da in the table below.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE