Explaining the 400-day action plan of the Presidential Cabinet, which includes 100 projects, President Erdoğan said that the name of Muş Airport will be Muş Sultan Alparslan Airport.
Erdogan said in his statement: “Now I am excited. Friends said it would be open at the opening, but the terminal buildings of Muş and Kahramanmaraş Airports are finished. Now, let's not say Muş Airport, we said to friends. We said let's put Sultan Alparslan Airport in the name of the rate. ”
ATATURK AIRPORT WILL BE THE NATION GARDEN
President Erdoğan said the following about the National Gardens: “The National Gardens… We are completing five in this period. We start the construction of six and the project of 22. We are slowly moving Ataturk Airport there on October 29, after the airport is over. And we hope our work will also start on the other side from Ataturk Airport and soon will be Turkey's largest nation garden. " used expressions.
PROJECTS OF THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE 100 DAILY ACTION PLAN
by the President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, came to the presidency after the Cabinet's task "first 100 days target" organized the action plan publicized meeting with the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure projects are as follows.
• The new airport in Istanbul will be opened on October 29.
• EIA and Survey Project works of Kanal Istanbul Project will be completed
• Tender will be built for the construction of the 3-Storey Büyük İstanbul Tunnel with build-operate-transfer model
• 328 mileage will be added to the divided road network and 120 will be added to the highway network
• The tender for Aydm-Denizli and Mersin-Taşucu highways with a total length of 246 will be held.
• To increase the safety and comfort on highways, 893 will be more bituminous hot mixture coating.
• 30 kilometers will be added to the tunnels
• Line line will be completed in the 120 kilometer section of Ankara-Sivas High Speed Rail
<br>•Halkalı-Kapıkul speed rail tender to be held
• Idris-i Bitlisi Ferry, built for Van Lake, will start flights
• Konya High Speed Train Station will be launched
• 2.6 logistics center with capacity of 2 million tons will be operational in Mersin and Konya
• Terminal buildings of Muş and Kahramanmaraş Airports will be completed. Construction of Terminal Building of Tokat Airport will start
• A total of 73 kilometers of urban rail system line will be awarded for the purchase of 248 vehicles in Konya, Izmir, Istanbul, Ankara and Kayseri
• Work on domestic and national 5-G and beyond