General Director of State Airports Authority (DHMI) Funda Ocak made explanations about the positive and successful developments in aviation. January twitter account from his share in Charter Flights Antalya Airport is the winner of Europe announced.
Airports, July 2018 face witnessing promising developments Eurocontrol Director General of January of sharing some parts of Turkey where the data as follows:
CHARTER FLIGHT ANTALYA AIRPORT EUROPEAN FIRST
In July, Eurocontrol Statistical Reference Region took the first place in the charter flights with Antalya Airport daily average 159.1 departure.
As of the end of July, the number of charter flights at Antalya Airport increased by 25.8 compared to the same period of the previous year.
At the airport of Antalya, in July, the second round of charter flights took place in Burgas Airport.
WE HAVE BEEN MOST TRAFFIC IN OUR RANGE
* In July, Eurocontrol Statistical Reference Region, the airport with the highest traffic between them, the average pair of traffic with daily average 52.5 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport-Antalya Airport was the pair.
* Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport-Istanbul Ataturk Airport pair ranked third with daily average 50.9 traffic and Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport-Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport took the fourth place with daily average 47.8 traffic.
* Muğla Milas-Bodrum Airport-Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport is the fifth with daily average 47.2 traffic and Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport-Ankara Esenboğa Airport is the sixth with daily average 46.2 traffic.
* Five double the airport in the first six in the ranking of Europe's busiest airport pairs occurred in Turkey in July the airports.
* Let's look at Turkey as a general data: According to the statistical data of July Eurocontrol; In Turkey, the number of aircraft descending over the same period of the previous year 11.8% in July, the number of aircraft departing% 11.5, 11.7% increase was seen in the upper transit pass. The overall rate of increase was 7.7.
* Heartfelt flock from all over the world to our guests who serve in the best way our hearts thanks to the heart of the airport.