06 Ankara

TCDD will open lawyers

State Railways of the Republic of Turkey to be employed in the Enterprise Directorate General, dated on 18 and numbered 3/2002 enacted by the Council of Ministers of Public Duties will be assigned to do for the First Time [more…]

Jobs

TCDD 90 Will Receive Officer!

With the KPSS 2017/2 central placement assignment to be organized by ÖSYM, TCDD secondary school graduate will recruit 90 civil servants. So what are the positions. The public operating in our country [more…]

35 Izmir

Stone attack on İZBAN train

A stony attack was carried out on İZBAN in İzmir. People, whose identities could not be determined, threw stones towards the windows while entering the Izban train Alsancak Train Station. In the attack where passengers experience great panic in Izban [more…]

TENDER BULLETIN

RayHaber 13.11.2017 Tender Bulletin

Support and Preparation of Rail Vehicle Support and Preparation (TÜVASAS) National Train Set Project Trailer Bus Station - Engine Boise Frame - Cradle Traverse-Centering Handle (TÜVASAŞ)

gebze
34 Istanbul

Marmaray Project Completes 2018 Year

Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said:Halkalı 67 percent of the Suburban Line Project has been completed, the remaining 33 percent will be completed in the 6-6,5-month period, then the fine [more…]

TENDERS

Draw Frame (TÜVASAŞ)

TÜVASAŞ General Directorate Cer Package KIK REGISTRATION NUMBER: 2017/574731 SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO BIDDING Article 1- Administration information 1.1. [more…]