Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Arslan; While making a statement about the ongoing projects, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge will have a toll of 9,90 TL for cars and 21,29 TL for trucks, and OGS and HGS will be included.
Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan emphasized that the tolls of the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge will not be paid in dollar terms.
Notes from Minister Arslan's speech;
- A project that will crown the series of big projects. It is a bridge that will connect Asia and Europe once again and reduce the traffic problem of Istanbul caused by heavy vehicles. We will give a message to the world with the opening that we have already declared on August 26, with the participation of many heads of state. We will say that even if we live on July 15, we can realize this project.
Minister Arslan pointed out that the tender for the bridge was due to the fact that the tender was indexed to the dollar.
- Citizens will not pass the dollar. It will be OGS and HGS. In the first place, the cash money will also be settled after a while.
Minister Arslan gave the following information about the tolls:
- There will be 9.90 cents for cars and 21,29 cents for trucks. It will be like this until the end of the year. There will be a price change on January 1st.
- Yavuz Sultan Selim is the widest bridge in the world. Our President and Prime Minister will attend the opening. Many heads of state and prime ministers will also attend the opening. They will accompany our happiness on August 26th. This project is a project that will benefit the country around because of Turkey's geographic location. Even Kazakhstan is aware of the importance of the project. This project is their project as well as ours. Turkey is walking with confident steps forward with the AK Party.
About Haydarpasa Train Station and its surrounding;
- Especially Haydarpaşa Station has a symbolic importance for our country. Studies are being carried out on how the station can become more valuable regarding the construction around it. Haydarpaşa Station will continue its service, especially by high-speed train transportation. Haydarpaşa Train Station will continue to serve as a train station to Istanbul, Istanbulites and our country with high speed trains.
- About the airport;
- We just say that Turkey's big picture. These large projects will complement this photo. It is going to be the biggest airport in the world. It will serve approximately 90 million passengers a year. Airport alone does not make sense. Every plane landing at the airport creates added value for your country, every passenger and the shopping they do. That's why it's so important. 16 thousand people are currently working. This number will increase. He works 3 shifts. They work 24 hours. 30 thousand people will work next year. There is a very serious study. Over 3 thousand heavy machines are in operation. While we were describing that airport, we emphasized the following feature.
- Such a cash crisis when the airport in the world to be able to finance an indicator of confidence in Turkey now. Everyone should know that there are no problems with Istanbul 3rd airport. The work is going as we predicted. We will open the first phase in the first quarter of 2018, and our people will benefit from this as added value. The full capacity operation of the airport will be completed 2-3 years after the city opening. The first stage will reach 90 million passengers and 200 million at the end. We will increase it gradually, so there will be no idle capacity.