Gotthard tunnel ends: Gotthard, which will be the longest tunnel in the world when it is completed, is preparing for a grand opening in June.
The construction of Gotthard Base, a candidate for the longest tunnel in the world, is completed. Rising to 250th place in the list of "The World's Largest 37 International Contractors" of Engineering News Record (ENR), which is among the most prestigious works in this field. Rönesans The tunnel, signed by İnşaat, will be opened with a magnificent ceremony in June.
4 THOUSAND PERSON IS WORKING IN 40
For the Gotthard Base in the Swiss Alps, which will be the longest tunnel in the world when it is completed, 40 thousand people have been working for 4 months. The tunnel, which will connect Zurich and Rotterdam, Frankfurt, Basel, Gotthard and Lugano, will be the longest tunnel in the world with a length of 57 kilometers. AFTTG (ARGE Fahrbahn Transtec Gotthard) sub-joint venture and other figures related to the tunnel planned to be completed by TTG Consortium (Transtec Gotthard) and TAT Consortium (Tunnel Alp Transit-Ticino) with a total investment budget of 16 billion are as follows:
- The distance between Zurich and Milan will decrease by 1 hours and the total 2 will reduce to 40 hours per hour.
- In the base tunnels under Gotthard, a ballast-free railway is laid, unlike aboveground sections. In this way, trains can travel at speeds of up to 250 km / h, the highest precision required.
- In the tunnel, 250 per hour to reach the speed of the 200 at the same time the train will be able to switch.
- The tunnel goes down to 2100 meters and has a daily 65 passenger train and 250 freight train capacity.
- A total of 5 thousand test drives will be available for safety when the calendars show June; this figure is also equivalent to 3 times around the world.